Club Diamonds

Renaè

Dayja had been crying all week since she fought Rashiya and she couldn't even stop for a second. She didn't eat or talk and everybody knows it ain't healthy.

"Dayja, I don't care what you say you are going to the club with us" I said watching Dayja eat her ice cream.

"Fine let me get cleaned up then we can go shopping" She spoke uninterested.

"Alright I'll be in the car" I said. I walked downstairs and got in my car that my mom just bought me it was just a Chevy Cruze 2014 and it was black and had brown interior. When Dayja came downstairs she was looking good she had on a crop top that said boss ass chick in black letters and the shirt it self was pink. She had pink booty shorts on with the white laces on the front of the jeans. She had on some flats. She got in the car and you could smell her Beyoncé perfume.

"So I heard you and Dre been talking" She asked.

"I wouldn't call it talking if I don't talk" I said.
"True" She said looking out the window. When we got to the mall we walked inside in silence. My mom gave me some money so we bought a few things and left. We got back to her house and changed into our matching outfits. She had a black Versace dress and the red bottom Christian louboutin's. And I had a red Versace dress with the exact same louboutin's. We took a few selfies and posted them on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. I ain't going to lie I was feeling myself a little too much. After we finished taking pictures we got in the car and headed to club diamonds. We didn't have to wait in line because supposedly they know me or something I didn't even testify I just walked in.

"Can I get two Red berry ciroc's.The full bottles" I ordered to the bartender.

Me and Dayja started drinking feeling the burning sensation down my mouth. I started to feel a little dizzy but I brushed it off as I danced on the floor with Dayja. Soon somebody took the both of us and we started dancing on them. My dance partner left and I felt another replaced and I looked up too see Dre behind me. I just smirked at him while biting my lip seductively. He smiled while I twerked on him. He seemed to be loving the dance so I twerked harder and harder feeling his hard member on my ass.When the song ended I walked away but not before I felt him grab onto my arm. I looked back and his soft lips was on mine I didn't even push him we just made out on the dance floor.

Dre

I don't even know why I kissed her because I swear I didn't mean too. She's a nerd I'm a thug we don't love nerds and I hope nobody seen that because I don't want to hear this in the streets. I don't wanna hear this no where and after I don't wanna hear it at all. I pushed her off of me and walked out because I heard the Dj say 'Something about Kings girl and I don't got a girl I got hoes'. I walked out and didn't even look back I just kept walking to my car picking up a hoe on the Way to end the night with kicking her out my house after we done. I wouldn't even need this girl if it wasn't for Renaè.