Tripped

Renaè

I was in gym with Jasmine, Mercedes, and Dayja. We was laughing and talking and Dayja kept staring at Rashawn who was all in Rashiya's face.

"She fell down the stairs like fell on her butt and started sliding down" I told them about Jasmine falling on our Way to the gym.

They started busting out laughing. I was cracking up but I looked over at Rashawn and his lips was on Rashiya's and all of a sudden my mouth is wide open and I guess that caused the girls to look and Dayja had hurt and rage all over her face. She hopped up so fast we couldn't even catch her. She ran over to them and pushed Rashawn then she stole off on Rashiya hitting her everywhere she could before the coaches came over there.

"The fuck wrong wit'cho ghetto ass gone fucking hit me, you jealous bitch"Rashiya yelled struggling to get out of coach Ryan's arms.

"Shut up you loose p*ssy ass hoe. Call me another bitch, hoe" Dayja yelled trying to get to Rashiya.

Dayja was raged she was even crying. I don't know how she feel because her and Rashawn been together since middle school. They was a good couple but all good things gotta end sooner than later. I followed Dayja to the office after coach Hendricks put her down.

"What am I going to do" She asked teary eyed.

"All I can say is move on, but when he realize the mistake he made if you want him, take him back but don't wait on him, Your beautiful don't think otherwise"I said hugging Dayja who was like a little sister to me. I went back to the gym and everybody was on the bleachers been giving lectures.

The bell rung and I got up to leave but somebody sticked out there foot and I tripped falling into they're chest.

"Watch out next time"I said using the strong body for support.

"Sorry, Ma I ain't mean to you straight"August alsina look alike asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine"I said moving around him.

"Yea, you definitely is fine with all that ass and titt..."He said stopping himself.

"Yea whatever"I spoke grabbing my stuff to leave.

"Aye, can I get ya number ma"He asked.

"I don't think that's a good idea" I said leaving out the gym.

Dre

Dayumm..... Shawty Was bad as fuck. She was a redbone with a banging body. Im talking small waist big curvy ass. And size D titties. It wasn't the biggest boobs but it was big enough for me. She had nice straight teeth and long curly hair, she had all her edges unlike some girls I know. She was bad ass fuck I'm going to have to smash that one I might pass if the p*ssy ain't all that good. But then I might not cause she just rejected me like I was a ugly ass nigga begging for money or some shit. I was on my Way out the school to get ready and make this drop for boss man. Mikey is my boss's name and he be all mad and grouchy acting but I don't fuck with that nigga like I should that nigga crazy for co co puffs.

ANOTHER short chapter for y'all it's just to introduce each other to each other