Caught slippin

RENAÈ
I've been seeing Dre just about everyday. Me and his sister and brothers got closer and they actually like me. They call me Re Re. I don't have a problem with that at all it's just a nickname. In plus, they're not the only ones that call me that. Dre had me baby sit them while he went to handle business. They went back home yesterday because they're mom was feeling much better. The triplets are funny. Once they called me big sis, I seen Dre tense up a little. I can tell he's afraid of commitment and he has trust issues. Right now I was home and my daddy and mama Lisa were in they're room. And by the sounds that I hear they're really busy. I was hungry my belly was talking to me. I went downstairs and fixed me a plate of greens, wings, corn bread, and a little salad. And when I say little I mean little. This will be the first time eating salad throughout my whole pregnancy. The doctor said I'm doing good it's just I need to eat healthier. I'm doing okay well i really ain't. I grabbed my plate and went and ate in the front room watching Nellyville. I was at the part when they was in the store and stink was looking at shoes and they had her walking in them. I just say watching it and soon I was sleep on the couch.

DRE
I was out handling business. I gotta do more to provide for my family. I was out selling more. Getting my product sold quicker. Selling others product that I stole. I was busting my ass real hard. Everybody kept asking was I alright was everybody okay. Because this ain't the first time I've had to do it. But when I do boss gets real happy and that's why he named me King. I remember the day like it was yesterday. "Boy, what's wrong wit you."
"My moms sick and I gotta get more money the bills are piling up."I had told him because that was the truth."That's what I like a real true hustler, Mikey smiled at me. Ima call you King." And ever since then I been known as King. I was on the block selling. It was this other nigga named 'gotti'. He was working too we was the only ones out tonight. On this block. I told him to take the money to boss and that's what he did. I got in my car and headed home. I was just driving home. A nigga was tired no lie about that I ain't slept in 3 days straight. All I be doing is working, providing,and etc. The rich sleep. Me, I gotta hustle been hustling trying to make ends meet since I was 13. Niggas be like ain't no way a nigga hustling at 13 but when yo mama sick. Brothers and nem in high school about to go to college. Ain't food in the fridge. My brother Demario he was 17 my age now he went to jail. He was hustling and he got caught. That was 3 years ago. I had to step up my other brother and sisters are something else. My mama had got better and she worked her ass off and put them in college they making a little money now with there occupations and they don't call mama or visit they just visited once and that's when Renaè was there. I take care of the triplets with my mom. My mom has 9 kids I know that's a lot but hey that's my mama and she raised all of us right it's just the personality's we have and the decisions we make. I was about to turn the corner on the Main Street I use everyday to get home when I seen flashing light in my mirror. I looked up and cursed under my breath as I pulled over to the side of the road. I rolled my windows down as he knocked on my window. "Sir, you were speeding back there on the highway" He stated and I know he a damn lie cause I wasn't speeding. He also gave me a clue telling me that he was following me because I got off the highway a long time ago. "Uhm, I think your mistaking me for someone else" I said. "Uh, I don't think so. Can you step out the car,sir" he asked politely but I wasn't feeling that shit but I did anyway. I got out and he handcuffed me."The fuck you handcuffing me fo"I asked seriously cause I ain't did shit. "We have to do this so we know you want run or something" He explained. He then searched my car. He searched the glove compartment,The back seat, and he searched under my seats. He came out with a damn dime bag. He got on his walkie talkie and said some stuff. Then said my Miranda rights as he pulled me to the cop car. He opened the door and ducked my head in. FUCK! I thought I know damn well it's a snake in the grass. And somebody put that shit in my car so I know damn well it gotta be somebody close. But they could be close enough for me to let them ride in my car. Cause I rarely even drive this damn car it's a damn Nissan. I drive my range rover, BMW, Benz, hummer, and my Audi on a daily so I don't know how this shit got in my car. They took me to the Atlanta state pen. They got me situated and they got me in a damn interrogation room like what the fuck. I knew it was a damn snake because if it wasn't I wouldn't be in this room I would be in a damn cell like what the fuck,bruh.