Lost

Renaè

I cut the engine and went in his house. He was sitting on the couch watching tv. It was late so I went to his bar and made me a few drinks sure not to mix my dark and light liquors. I made me a sex on the beach and a ciroć. I downed both of them and went to sit on Dre's lap I started jumping which probably wasn't a good idea. He just got aroused. Then he held my shoulders.

"Bruh,stop jumping it's not a good idea i swear now I need some lotion"He said getting ready to stand.

I pushed him down roughly.

"Maybe you don't have to do it"I whispered in his ear.

He looked in my eyes.

"You ain't ready guh,now get up"He said.

"Yes,I am and I want to do it with you"I said pulling off my shirt then my bra until I was fully naked.

He pushed me on the couch and kissed my lips then he licked my boobs I could feel his chain on my stomach since he was on my boobs and not my lips anymore. He left a trail of kisses from my stomach all the way too my freshly shaved p*ssy. He then ate me out and my back arched and arched as I moaned pulling on his picked tapered mini Afro. He then got up picking me up bridal style taking me to the master bedroom. He threw me on the bed. He took off his pants and his 10 inch jumped out at me I'm not going to lie I was scared but I wasn't going to back out. He was at the foot of the bed and he pulled me down by my legs. He entered me and I screamed.

"I don't even have the tip in"He said laughing.

"Shut up I'm a virgin"I said.

He pushed himself in and I tried to fight the tears that came but it was no use. He pushed as far as he could go and left it there so I could get use to him. When I started to moan he slid in and out and I scratched his back but I didn't dig.

"Turn on your back"He said.

I turned over and he hit it from the back.Natural extinct was to throw it back and I did.We continued at that until I climaxed and he came right after me. He laid on the side of me and we stayed looking at the ceiling breathing hard. I wasn't done I wanted some more so I took his still hard member and I hopped on him and rode him. His eyes was closed tight with his hands on my thighs. I rode faster and faster when I climaxed I rode faster until he busted inside me.

"Damn no lie this is the best I ever had"He said.

He kissed my head and we fell asleep.

Dre

Dayummm! I didn't know shawty was that talented. When I was sure she was sleep I grabbed my clothes off the floor and left to my real house. And left out my play house where I fuck bitches so they can't come back to my real house begging for me again I would keep her around but I don't got time for that.I hopped in my Range Rover and went to my mansion where I usually be at nobody but Chris and Rashawn knows where I live and my mama and grandma and Chris's grandma just in case she need to call about Christina.

I went home and went to sleep.