Mama Linda

You can't fall if you don't climb, But there's no joy in living your whole life on the ground ~ Uknown

Dre

" Mama, I know you wanna meet her but I can't I already caused too much pain and heartbreak to her. She's probably sleep anyway you know how pregnant girls get"I chuckled trying to get her to say it's okay if Renaè Don't come but I know it ain't. To be honest I was nervous to ask her." I'm sure she'll be happy to come and eat"My mom raised her eyes at me as she put the cornbread in the oven."Fine,I didn't feel like calling her"I grumbled."You don't feel like it or are you scared"She questioned."The second one"I mumbled shaking my head."Talk to her but I just want you and her here tonight for dinner and your brothers and sister will be here later"She explained.Yeah, I have brothers and a sister.They're all older than me I'm the baby. I decided to just call Renaè and tell her to meet me at my real house.She agreed and said she'd be over there in a hour. I drove home and got there in about 35 min. As soon as I got in there I took a 30 min. Shower. I got out and put on some true religion jeans, a Jordan shirt and the Jordan 7's. I was about to grab my keys but said fuck it when I heard the door.I ran downstairs to open the door and there stood Renaè. She had on a pretty dress. It was thin at the bottom. It was like a sundress but it wasn't. It's colors was light purple and white with sparkles on the white part at the bottom. She was matching me because I had a purple shirt on. She smiled at me slightly. I felt like it was just to make me feel good or be kind. I smiled back just to make her happy. I invited her in." Uh, we can leave as soon as I grab my keys"She just nodded and looked around.I went and put on some Cologne and grabbed my keys and phone. Not before grabbing my brush with the holes and rubbing it in circles on my head. I jogged downstairs and she was sitting in the same place. When I got up she tried to stand up but immediately fell back down but not hard. It was because her stomach was so big. So I went over to help her." Thankyou"She said as I helped her up. "No problem." We walked outside to my 2014 BMW. Man a nigga was acting too sweet.I was opening and closing her doors making sure she was in all the way. We was riding for 10 minutes when this random question came up out of no where."So,that's your real house"She asked."Uhm, yeah why"I questioned."Nothing."
I guess she felt bad about how I treated her and I do to it hurt me and I don't know why."I'm sorry" I spoke softly."It's fine I'm just going to be a hoe to you anyways"She sniffled.I looked over and sure enough she was crying."I'm sorry Renaè for how I treated you.You didn't deserve it"I said honestly."It's fine,I can't help it"She said letting out fast breaths since she was trying to hold it in.I stopped in front of my moms as she cleaned her face.She didn't wear make up and my mom is going to like her for that but she'll like her regardless. "I'm very sorry for using you like that"I said than I kissed her cheek."Its fine my mom will love you"I said.I ran around the car to open her door.She grabbed my hand for extra support.She was big but don't tell her I said that.She was pretty big though."Renaè can you answer a question for me"I ask."Yeah,what is it"She questioned."Is he mine or not"I said getting straight to the point."Yes,he is yours and that's what i was trying to tell you but you ignored me like I didn't exist and like I was a hoe and I'm not"She huffed."What about Dwayne"I asked."He was just there because you wasn't"She rolled her eyes.Now she got an attitude at me and I just asked a simple question.At least now I can be.......Happy! I know she was mad so I gave her a kiss on the lips.When I pulled away she just had a mug on her face.Damn,did my breath stink.Was my lips ashy. Shit,that look had me feeling bad...Real bad."Why you look like that"I asked."Cause I don't want you to touch me"She rolled her eyes."I'm sorry." I just decided to just get her out the car."Thankyou"She said as I opened the door.I didn't even say nothing.And I didn't even grab her hand since she didn't wanna be touched.Shoot! I had a attitude now.As we walked up the driveway she grabbed my arm and smiled at me.I didn't even feel like smiling she dun pissed a real nigga off. I just held her even if I wasn't for it.Knock! Knock! I knocked on my mama'a door."Hey,baby and miss Renaè"She said giving all her attention to Renaè.She just said hi to me she hugged all in Renaè and some more stuff."Hi,miss young"She called my mom by our last name."Oh no,call me mama Linda"She said hugging Renaè once again and rubbed her stomach.I think that made Renaè uncomfortable.I could tell my brothers and sisters was here.But it was more than them when we walked in there.Everybody seemed to look at me then at Renaè than size her up and stare at her belly. "Okay, everybody this is Renaè.Renae this is Derrick,Derrin,and Denoria"She introduced my siblings."And this is phantom childhood friend,This is Treasure,Derrick's girlfriend from his college,and this is Quayla and N'yla"My mom introduced everybody at the table.I knew everybody at the table for a long ass time."Hello"Renaè waved."Wassup"Everybody spoke.They were more focused on her,and who she was, why she was here,and who she was pregnant by.My mama had all the good food out.She already made me and Renae's plates.And I ate pretty good.

Renaè

Everybody was staring at me and it was pissing me off.I couldn't eat or drink because these niggas was staring and shit. Besides all that I felt good.That bitch Quayla stared at me like we had a problem.It wasn't a questioning stare it was a damn evil ass glance like what the fuck.
"Why you keep staring at me like that.Do I know you or something"I yelled.She just rolled her eyes."Bitch,don't talk to my sister like that"The bitch N'yla said getting up like she wanted to fight."Uhm,no because this b- excuse me girl keep staring at me an that stuff disrespectful"I yelled."Well,maybe if you wasn't a hoe coming in here with her man pregnant by another nigga then...."She defended her sister."First,of all I'm not pregnant by another man it's his and he knows this"I explained."Bae,come on"Dre grabbed me out the house.I don't know if he was mad and I don't care.Stupid ass bitches was all I thought.Like what the fuck.Bitch Betta swervvvveeee on some real ish...