Making it right

RENAÈ

He pisses me off so bad I really don't wanna talk to him no more.He was taking me back to my car so I can go home because he really starting to piss me the fuck off."What's wrong with you now"He asked glancing at me.I didn't answer."So,you not going to say nothing"He asked."Let me ask you something." "Shoot"He said."Have you fucked her"I asked him."Yeah,Uhm we actually stopped fucking with each other well I stopped fucking with her"He informed."You can fuck whoever you want but you want have none of them bitches around my baby." "Man whatever"He huffed."Yeah,whatever let it happen and yo ass will be dead"I rolled my eyes."I hope you know just because you my baby mama you want be telling me who I can fuck"He spoke while we stopped at a light."You right but they will not come around my baby,just saying"I said grabbing my phone and stuff as he pulled in his driveway."Yeah,and I apologize about how I treated you it was wrong of me I hope you forgive me"He spoke looking in my eyes.I nodded and got out because truth be told I didn't forgive him.I got out and went and got in my car and pulled out of his driveway heading home. I drove all the way home listening to K. Michelle's new song, Love em all. ~ Heart beats but I don't feel, I touch but It ain't real. They say I move to fast going man to man always holding a new hand. Why can't they understand sex is irrevelent. Just a game in my hand and I'm playing and I'm winning. Ahhhh Auhhhh I broke another heart today uhhhhh I didn't care I just walked away. Cause they think I love em all. Yeah yeah I need another one to get over the other one,other one yeah yeah. ~

I cut off my car and went in the house. My dad was on the couch watching the game with mama Lisa. They was all cuddled up." Come here, baby girl"He called. I walked over to them and sat next to my dad cuddling next to him. "So what are you doing when my grandson get here" He asked."Well, I wanted to stay here for the first 6 months of his life or less then move to a condo" I informed. "Yeah, that seems nice but that's not exactly what I meant. I was talking about his father"He said."Oh, he's going to be there"I told him."Well that's good"He said. "Yeah"I stared blandly. We just sat on the couch watching the game. I fell asleep and it was needed. I've been tired and I don't even know why because I sleep good at night. I woke up to somebody picking me up. I looked up to see it was Dwayne. I smiled and went back to sleep. He laid me down and kissed my forehead and shut and locked my door. And I let sleep take over.

DWAYNE

I shut and locked re re's door and went downstairs to the meeting.My eyes roamed the room and everybody seemed to be staring at me." I'm starting to think your her baby daddy" Renaè's dad said.I just chuckled." Damn, what's wrong with you my nigga"Rashawn said to Dre."Nothin"He mumbled.He was texting on his phone because you could hear the popping noises the I phone's be making when you tapping the keyboard. He put his phone down and we continued with the meeting.

DRE
I WAS PISSED. This stupid ass bitch ass nigga.I was starting to have doubts I really was. I feel like shit because this nigga doing all the shit I should be doing but I don't want to die. Them niggas blood and demon is crazy. Oh yeah that's Ja'Ray and Jordan's street names.My street name is Cobra. Boss's name is boss. Rashawn's name is lord and Chris name is Jesus. Ain't nothing against Jesus or nothing like that.Dwayne's name is Snake. Yeah, and the nigga a snake fucking with my baby momma. This fuck nigga keep fucking with me and we going to see this nigga gon be 6 feet under. After the meeting was over I decided to go and get a head reliever, get it. I called this bitch I fuck with from time to time. I met her at a strip club she a stripper and i love them strippers. She got a small round booty and some big ass titties. Her titties is big for her small size. She real skinny and she got some good neck. Her p*ssy game is alright. All I got to say is shawty can do some trucks with ha mouth. As soon as I got there she was kissing on me and shit. But I don't fuck with her on that level. We fucked about 3 times then she gave me head. She tried to cook and everybody knows she can't do that right. So, I just through that shit in the trash and did something everybody knows she good at. That good neck. Then we fucked again and I left now if I had a wife that could suck good, fuck good, and cook good. I want need to cheat on her but also she can and will clean. Y'all probably wonder why me and Renaè want work because I got what I want and left. Yeah, she's going to give me my first child but that's all she'll ever be is my baby momma. If she ever want a better title. She can be my first baby momma or my first virgin that I ever took. The first girl I slept with I was 11 years old and she was 19 and she was my babysitter. After that I started hustling because my dad had cut my mom off completely. See my dad was rich. He ended up marrying this lady and moving out of Atlanta too Cali. My mom was working but it wasn't enough and that's why she was fucking with my dad. But fuck that fuck nigga. My brothers and nem was just going to watch my mama struggle and I couldn't and I wouldn't I made extra money to help her. She ended up getting sick and it hurt so I moved up from weed to crack cocaine. And to this day I sell everything. My brothers and sisters judge me but they didn't when I put them to college. I was a little nigga making big moves. By time I was 14 I killed my first person and till this day I ain't told one female none of this. I appreciate my mama she doesn't judge me and my brothers and sisters were never there for her they just was there to ask for money. And when she got sick I hustled to pay her hospital bills and I had no help. And that's why I can't stand them stupid stuck up bitches. They even stole my money before. My brother he stole my girlfriend who was just 14 and got her pregnant and now he's locked up because he was 19. He's 22 now he got about 3-4 more years to go and I could care less if they do let him go. My mama still help the girl out and babysit her granddaughter. My niece Kandis. She cute she's 3 years old I never held anything against her or nothing like that. I babysit sometimes her mother , Samari always tries to talk to me but I ain't got nothing to say. I'm not holding a grudge what do we gotta talk about. I'm babysitting your child I give you money, diapers, clothes what else do you want. When I babysit we chill. I don't change her diaper I get my trustworthy hoes to do that. While I play the game. Then her mom calls and pucks her up that's the routine every once and again. There's only one baby in the family and that's Kandis Nicole. Kandis is my baby nobody but my niggas Rashawn and Chris know about her. And that's how it's going to stay. Not too much even know about my mama. And nobody but Chris and Rashawn will know about my baby mom and my son. It's just the way it has to be when your in the game. Because these thug niggas will take everything from you to be on top. And even though me and ebony ain't cool like that I don't want her to get killed or anything like that. That's my sons mother.