Meeting

Dre

I was wondering why they called us men that work for Mikey while calling Renaè. I don't think she work with us. I went outside and Renaè was hopping on Ja'Ray. Don't this n*gga got a girlfriend or something. Maybe they go out now but who do I care she can do what ever the fuck she want because I got what I want and bounced. I'm not even going to try and talk to her anymore because if that's Ja'ray's girl I'll just back up and let him have her but remember I hit first, your second and if I want her back he'll continue to be second. But who do I care I don't love nor do I like her. That's my leftovers and that's all she'll ever be leftovers no ex girlfriend nothing like that. Everybody had their cars so I was driving home but I got a text from Jordan saying to meet at boss's house. It also said make sure nobody following you. I did and got there the same time as the boys. Renaè friends Dayja and Mercedes was there the other one wasn't. Renaè h urried in the house like she was running from a rapist.The boys watched her weird behavior and looked around I pretended to be watching something but not in there direction.

"Dre lemme holla at ya"Ja'Ray called.

"Yea,Wassup"I asked looking at them.

"What you and my sister got going on"He asked.

"Sister"I asked confusedly.

"Yea,Nigga sister why she running from you"He asked waiting for me to answer.

"Man,nothing you see all these people maybe she running from them"I lied through my teeth.

"It better stay that way"They said walking away.

"Bruh,you know when they find out your a dead man walking"Chris whispered to me while walking in the mansion with me following.

It was a lot of nigga's in the living room we was talking then Mikey's lady came on the intercom.

"Turn on the news to channel 15"She said.

Mikey turned on the tv and it was a shooting at our school only 15 people died and 12 is at Oakwood hospital.

"Call Renaè down here right now"Her dad called to his girl through the intercom.

We all sat there in silence just watching and listening.

"Yes,Daddy"She asked she had came down the stairs in a pair of jeans and a hoodie.

"How you know about this"He asked.

"Remember the other night with that hyena girl"She questioned getting somebody's name wrong purposely.He nodded his head.

"Well I heard two girls talking about how they boss was looking for Jordan because he's the only clue that he got and they started saying how the boss doesn't know where you live and he was going to shoot up the school looking for me especially and one of your gang members to get to you"She explained.

By time she finished everybody had blank faces like what she said didn't faze them.

"Baby girl I want you to stay here during the meeting"He said and she nodded.

"What about your friends"He asked.

"What about your friends do they let you down....I'm just playing but they fell asleep awhile ago"She said after everybody started laughing about the Tlc song she sung playfully.

She actually had a good voice.The only open seat that was open was by me.

"Uhm,what's your name"She asked the guy who was sitting by me but we had a space between us.

"Kev"He said licking his lips at her.

"Can you scoot down please and everybody else"She asked.

"Ahh,Kev you got dissed dawg"Somebody yelled.

"He didn't get dissed I just want to sit by my dad"She said. I really wanted to punch Kev's funny looking a*s.We listened to the whole meeting and Renaè got up every 5 minutes and one of her brothers went with her most of the time. She was sitting by her dad eating some food Lisa cooked for us but Renaè ate more than the big fat ass niggas they had like two full plates and she had three and some desserts then some sliced fruit. She left again and came back in some pajama pants,the same hoodie,and a blanket.Ya'll niggas ain't staying here but if y'all need to y'all can go to the main trap to protect ya families. Chris yo sister and grandma is going to New York on the jet and Renaè ain't going to school so I'll send her down there too for a while. Everybody nodded and left I was happy because I was sleepy.When I left Renaè was being carried to her room. I wondered why she was eating up the damn house. I decided to go to the trap making sure nobody was following these dudes think this is the main trap but it ain't it's basically nothing it got cameras for our rivals families and they're traps.The real trap is only for people Mikey trust it got all the money. In the fake main trap it got fake safes and not even the people that are trusted know that but Me,Chris,Rashawn,Quinn,and Quan and his woman and kids. I was going to talk to that girl Cassandra. She honestly look like the hoe type and she has no ass,titties,or hair and Renaè has all of that and a lot of that. Renaè Looks like another Nicki Minaj. She has long hair down her back and she don't wear wigs or Weave. She has a enough hair to pull on and that's what I like. I don't know why I dumped her like that I took and innocents and turned the innocent for the better.

/ ^ • ^\ See the faces I make while writing the chapter when y'all vote,comment etc

--------

[ • , • }

\__/

OKAY SO IM GLAD I FINISHED THIS CHAPTER I PROMISED AN UPDATE TWO DAYS AGO AND I DIDNT GIVE IT SO HERE IT IS AND I DEFINITELY WANT UPDATE IF I DONT GET FEEDBACK THANKS FOR THE FOLLOWERS.I GOT FOLLOWERS I GOT VOTES I NEED COMMENTS AND NO UPDATE COMMENTS.TELL ME HOW YOU FEEL. I WILL GIVE SHOUT OUTS TO PEOPLE WHO COMMENT IN THE FIRST FEW WEEKS.