KissKiss

DRE

After I told Renaè sorry she forgave me and I walked her to her next class.

"Renaè can I take you out tonight"I asked.

"Sure, but just as friends nothing more"She said.
I agreed and she agreed to never talk about the kiss again and I agreed because I didn't wanna talk about it. Its not that she's ugly she's beautiful and she got ass for years it's not even days no more. But if I ask her to be my girl she probably going to be asking for too much and I don't want that at all. I got enough on my plate and it's full.

~Friend Date~

I heard my phone ringing and it was my alarm telling me to wake up and get ready. I got a simple shirt, true religion jeans, and my Jordan's. I sprayed some Gucci Cologne. I brushed my hair and I got in my car to leave and pick up Renaè. I stopped by a flower shop to pick up some purple lilies. I paid for them and I got back in my car going to Renaè's. I got out my car and knocked on the door and a man butt ass naked was standing there so he just let it go thinking that Renaè mom and him just finished whatever they just did. Renaè came out holding her eyes and ran passed the man.

"Who was that?" I asked.

"My moms boyfriend they just finished whatever they finished" She said with a disgusted facial expression.

Thats all we talked about till we got to the restraunt.

"Can I get a table for two" I asked.

"We sure can sir and what will y'all like to drink" She asked.

"We'll start off with sprites" I spoke for Renaè.

We followed her to our private table in the back and we sat and talked about our moms and I told her how I met Chris.

"Well some dudes was trying to jump me and Chris seen it he came over and we whooped they asses together and ever since then we been boys and that was in the 2nd grade.

"Wow that's me and Dayja's story been knowing her since kindergarten and her cousin Mercedes just came down here a few years ago from California" She said.

"What about you and Jasmine" I asked.

"We cool and all but I don't trust her like I do Dayja and Mercedes" She said.

"Some of your friends are like that they want your position and they can't get it" I spoke truthfully and that's why I don't fuck with everybody.
We ordered and soon our food came we ate and just cracked up about the stupidest stuff. I thought I knew her forever maybe we could stay friends.We finished and I left a tip for the waitress and then we left heading to her house. We was listening to blue by Beyoncé. She was jamming to it all the Way there and it wasn't even all that good. I got to her house and killed the engine. "Thankyou, Dre I had a good time with you" She said.

"Yeah, me too"I said truthfully I may not like her like that but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy her company. She was stepping down out of my Infinite truck. I pulled her back in and kissed her just to leave her thinking about me and having mixed emotions. She pulled away from the kiss hopped down and left leaving me there in shock. I shrugged and waited on her to get in the house.

Renaè

I got in the house and slowly opened the door and slowly closed the door careful to not make it shriek. I went up the stairs quietly. But somehow he still heard and pushed me in my room he started touching me in my private parts. When he was done he stopped and left. I just cried and cried last time my mom watched and I told her to tell him to move she slapped me and said sooner or later we going to need to do more to pay bills I didn't understand and I still don't. I couldn't even think about the kiss anymore.