Salty

RENAÈ

I stood in the middle of the dance floor looking stupid. He just basically dumped me here and he had the right to push me. I grabbed my keys and left since Dayja left with somebody I guess that's a start of getting him off her mind at least she's moving on for now she's progressing to she feel she need to go sleep with Rashawn. I don't know what I feel right now but I liked that he kissed me but I don't want more of the kiss I want more of him I wanna know Dre for him not a front he putting up.

~The Next Day ~

I had a heavy hang over and I barely could walk or see. I got up holding my head eyes shut closed Afraid if I open them my head will explode. I went into my mama's room she had somebody in her bed and they we're sleep. I walked into her bathroom and got one of her pills and grabbed the cup on the sink and rinsed it out then I filled it with water throwing it back with the pill. I went in my room and in my closet I pulled out my outfit it was my NY crop top with my black booty shorts and my sperry's. I grabbed my keys and my phone. I grabbed my naked drink and left putting my drink in the cup holder and putting my Phone in the Aux cable where my music can play in the car. I was picking up all the girls since they don't have cars. The girls got in and usually we go to school later than this so they're sleepy so it isn't much talking just silence and the music playing. We pulled to the school and I parked my car turning the music off. I put my gym clothes in my bag and we went in the school quietly.They eventually started talking. And come to find out Jasmine is messing with Quinn and Mercedes is with Lamar and Dayja is with Quan. After breakfast the girls went with their boo's while me and Dayja walked to the bathroom. As soon as we got in she started crying on my shoulder.

"What's wrong Day"I asked worriedly.

"I am with Quinn's big brother Quan but I still love Rashawn and I hate it because I don't want too be stuck on him when there's plenty of good guys out there and I could have one" She said sniffling.

"It's okay Day it's okay I know how it feels and I know it hurt" I said honestly. Dayja knew what I was talking about because she was there when I cried on her shoulder and I'm going to be right here for her. I hugged her as the first bell rung telling us to get to class. I went to my first hour and Dre was in there I was going to sit away from him but that was the only seat open. I decided to just go over there and sit but not say anything to him. I sat and all of a sudden I feel somebody poking me in my side I ignored it. I felt him slap my arm I ignored him.Then he started touching my butt.

"You know you kinda look like Nicki Minaj you even got her ass, It's just yours is real"He said poking it.

"Stop talking and touching me I don't even like you" I yelled lying just because I was agitated.

"Ms.Renaè trade places with Mr.Reece" She said sternly.

I got my stuff and I happily traded places I don't know why she traded me and Reece and they homeboys they just going to be talking. After we traded places I paid more attention to the board. The bell rung and I tried to grab my stuff and hurry up and leave but I didn't get enough luck.

"Renaè hol'up a sec" He yelled.

I stopped and turned around.

"Alright I'm sorry for kissing you and I didn't mean too, but can you accept my apology and we be friends" He asked.

"You lead me on but we can be friends meaning you can't touch my booty and no kissing" I said.

"I got you friend" He said walking me to my next class.

DRE

I'm glad we friends but if I get the cat we ain't gotta be nothing and definitely not no damn friends because I'm not a friends with girls type of guy this is just to get what I really want and it's nothing more than getting the kitty.