Let it go

Renaè

I was watching frozen in the theater. I cried about the part when she yelled leave me alone Ana. It was pretty sad,especially when Ana had to go to the one man and he said she needed true love or something and it wasn't the dude it was her sister. I cried because it was really sad. But my dad said I gotta go to school for the rest of this month then I don't have to go no more. It makes me mad because he said it was my last day now when I come from New York I gotta go back that's some bull shit. Ja'Ray and Jordan ain't been over in a minute. I don't know why and my dad has been in his office all this time. He said something to Lisa about going to South America about getting some coca leaves so he can make a fresh batch of cocaine. I really didn't feel like going to New York I hate it. I been down there when my ''Fake'' dad was alive and everything seemed squished together and fucked up. So,I told myself i'd never go back and I didn't until now. My dad said I had to either go to New York or to school with some undercover security guards. I chose the undercover security guards. Everybody my dad works for knows I'll have undercover security guards because they're going to need to know why they're so close to me. Of course,they're going to be about 21 and 22 some even 19 but I guess that's better than an immature that doesn't know how to protect me or them. My body guards was outside waiting on me.I let my hair go natural curly. My mom was Indian so that is why my hair can be curly and not be curled with my wand. I straightened my front bang and left the rest curly.Today, I still didn't want anybody to know I was pregnant so I wore my purple Aeropostale hoodie. I had on my black sweats. I had my purse and a few dollars so I can buy snacks throughout the day. I grabbed a snack out the refrigerator before heading to the black Benz truck. I got in putting on my purple beats that my dad bought me since he got tired of hearing it being played out loud while he's trying to "strategize. Nobody talked to me and I liked that.We just drove to the school in silence.

"First,My name is Rihanna,this is Kevin,Quincy,Norah,and Dwayne"She introduced.I just nodded and smiled trying to shake they're hands.

"Just because your the boss's daughter don't mean we gotta be best mutha fucking friend"The girl Norah said with much not needed attitude. She rolled her eyes but kept it moving.The boys we're nice even Rihanna but that Norah was a handful. Me and Dwayne got along just fine he was nice and sweet. He was light skinned with hella tats. He had all kinds of tats one that said Angela. Another that said blood with a tear drop that was colored red on the side of the words then the other had is thicker than water with waves of water. I really liked it. It was very nice looking it was very beautiful. He was flirting with me a lot.

"Is this your real ass"He asked poking it.

"Yes,now stop"I laughed.

"Just stating true facts"He wrapped his arms around me putting his hand around my stomach. He then pulled back real fast. He had shock all over his face.

"My bad,I didn't know you was taken"He appologized.

"Just because I'm pregnant don't mean I gotta be taken"I explained.

"But you a goody two shoes and a sexy nerd"He laughed.

"Yeah,well the babies dad dipped when we first did it and left me in his bed every time I tried to talk to him he shrugged me off and when I found out I didn't even bother I promised my self that I'll do a good job on my own"I explained teary eyed.

"Aww, come here ma he wasn't a real nigga in the first place to break your heart and stomp on it"He pulled me into a hug as I cried on his chest. He kissed my forehead and we had all the same classes for the simple fact that he's my bodyguard the others don't they're suppose to be bodyguards and find information. Sometimes I'll have two body guards and sometimes I don't just Dwayne. He was a nice guy once you get to know him.Throughout,the whole school I kept hearing that Cassandra girl talk about Dre being her boyfriend and I decided to just Let it go like off of Frozen. And for some reason it'd usually hurt me but I didn't care I felt something with Dwayne and if he wants to go there later maybe we can but not now, we can just be friends. Because I'm not going to have the first time happen over again.

Dre

I seen Renaè talking Dwayne they was hugging and kissing and shit but I spit game at Cassandra and fucked that bitch in the bathroom. I will not be claiming this dumb bitch only when Renaè around and I'm going to pull some out of hand shit real soon......

The out of pocket shit will be in a few chapters. Can you guess what you think it is?