~appointment~

"Great, let's say 7pm tonight and I'll make sure Y/N comes to your office, okay?" she said with a smile on her face. Neither of us said anything...

I was laying in bed having slightly anxiety about having to see Julia tonight. I didn't want to talk to her or I maybe deep inside I did, at least say fuck you to her. The time went by pretty fast and last thing I know it was already 6pm and I started to slightly panic. I went to my closet an picked new outfit

I also put my hair in the original messy bun and put on some mascara to puff up my face a little, not that mascara helped a lot as my eyelashes were both black and thick but I liked the look when you're a little black underneath your eyes from the...

I also put my hair in the original messy bun and put on some mascara to puff up my face a little, not that mascara helped a lot as my eyelashes were both black and thick but I liked the look when you're a little black underneath your eyes from the mascara. I've always liked different stuff compared to others. I remember my so-called friends used to always judge me, always point out the things that weren't regular and let me tell you I was pretty "basic" to be me...

I decided to not spend too much overthinking about tonight, instead I'd make sure to clean my room a little, you know put away stuff that should not be seen by other people in the house. I finished pretty quick and then decided to check up on Carolyn as she always seemed to care about me so much.

I walked out of my room and made my way to hers. I walked up the small stair up to her room and knocked. "What?" I heard a depressing voice from inside. "It's me Y/N, wanna talk?" I asked from outside. "Not really" she answered but I couldn't just leave her. "Well too bad" I said and walked into her room and saw her sitting on her bed, staring at the ceiling. "What's up girl?"

"Not a thing"

"What was that about earlier today?"

"Nothing...forget it I was just emotional."

"Mm really? cmon tell me..." I said and sat beside her.

"Really it's nothing."

"Dude I told you about my love affair with a much older woman, it can't be worse huh?"

"You have no idea Y/N, it's complicated and not even you would understand" she said and faced me, I could see she was being serious.

"Oh Carolyn" I sighed and hugged her "I don't know what you're going through or anything but please if ever need to talk and feel ready come to me, okay?"

"Yea yea sure"

"No look at me" I said and made her face me "Promise me? I want to be there for you"

"Okay" she laughed a little and it made my heart all warm.

"Good"

I moved into a better position and just in that moment I got reminded of my appointment with Julia. "What's up now Y/N?"

"Wh-what?" I asked confused

"Cmon I can read you like an open book" she laughed

"No I just, Elizabeth, worried, appointment, Julia" I said and she understood the whole story with only those words.