~fuck you~

"Good" I ended the conversation with and buried my face into her shoulder and the next thing I knew it was a new day.

It was a new day and once again was I lying in Julia's bed. I checked the clock on the wall and it was still pretty early. The Collins weren't supposed to be home first lunch so I knew we had time. I didn't know if I was gonna let her sleep or if I should wake her up and spend the last free hours before they would come home. Of course I wanted her to sleep and get rest but I really wanted to wake her up too, not that I had to think much more before I heard her mumble.

"Good Morning" she suddenly said with her spectacular morning voice.

I rolled over to face her and gave her a quick kiss on her forehead. "What was that for?" she giggled. "I love you" I said as I wrapped my arms around her and laid my head on her warm chest. "I love you too" she whispered as she started to play with my hair. This safe and warm feeling inside me appeared once again. I was so happy I'd found this beautiful woman to spend my time with. I don't know what I would've done without her honestly.

"What time is it?" she asked after a while in silence.

"Early"

"Mhhm...a lot has happened lately huh?"

"Way too much has happened..." I whispered

"I know baby, how do you think therapy's gonna work now when...this between us is...you know"

"Haven't thought about it honestly... it will be alright"

"Okay if you say so love" she said and then hugged me.

We laid like that for hours until we heard the front door open, they were home! I think the both of us got a heart attack as we both jumped out of bed.

"Shit! How long have we been in bed?" I asked as I quickly ran over to the bathroom to freshen me up. 

"I don't know" Julia answered. Meanwhile I was in the bathroom freshening up, she throwed in an outfit that would fit me and then she got dressed herself. I quickly got out of the bathroom and kissed her a little fast as I then ran to the kitchen at full speed. I was just in time for Elizabeth walking in with all the packing.

"Hello Y/N, everything went well?" she asked.

"Yea yea sure" I answered, trying to not let her know I was totally out of breath.

"You okay honey?"

"Yes I'm just a little tired, that's all" I answered at the same time both Carolyn and David walked in together with a middle aged man I've never seen before.

"Finally! Good to see you Y/N, I've gone nuts hanging with them for so long!" Carolyn complained and walked over to me and gave me a big hug. "Good to see you too" I giggled.

David then came running to me giving me the second hug for today...or third maybe. "Good to see you too David"

"It was sooo boring over there" David said and let go of the hug.

"Oh really?" I giggled and then I glanced over to Elizabeth.

"Well yea it maybe wasn't the most fun thing, anyways this is my brother Roger, Roger this is Y/N my old childhood friend's child but she lives here now" she introduced the both of us.

"Nice to meet you Y/N"

"Well nice to meet you too" I answered him with a smile on my face.

Later, all of us were sitting down at the dinner table eating soup for lunch. Soon enough Julia walked in. "No hangover huh?" Elizabeth asked as she noticed there were no sunglasses covering half of her face.