~panic attack~

I woke up the next morning surprisingly excited for breakfast cause there was a chance I was gonna see Julia. I always got this weird butterfly feeling when I thought about her. It's hard to describe the feelings but I'v had mommy issues a lot, especially my 8th grade english teacher but she hated me though, a sad story. But now it's my so called "doctor" and I will get to be near her and see her everyday even tho trust her was still an issue. I go with that she's hot for now. I put on a pair of oversized black jeans and a long sleeved shirt, brushed my hair as I made two braids on each side.

An indescribable excitement was growing inside me as I walked down to eat breakfast. I met Elizabeth on my way down who was on her way to her office "Good morning Y/N, I wonder if I could speak to you a little when you've finished breakfast?" she wondered "Good morning, uhm..yea sure" I answered. What could she possibly want me? 

It was only Carolyn and David left by the table eating breakfast. I was a little disappointed that Julia wasn't there. I really wanted to see her for some reason, I wanted to feel those butterflies. "Y/N could you play with me and my dinasours?" David asudden asked, holding up a cute little dinosaur. That little kid made me so happy for some reason, his cute little voice. "Yes of course" I said smiling to him, "I'm just gonna grab some breakfast and then go talk to Elizabeth a little quick" He looked satisfied with my answer as he jumped out. "You know you can say no right?" Carolyn said half lying in the chair. "I know but he could need someone to play with him" I giggled. She rolled her eyes and put on some loud music.

When I finished I made my way to Elizabeth office, knocks*

"Come in" she yelled from inside her office.

I opened the door and stepped in "You wanted to talk to me"

"Yes right, come sit here. I talked to Julia and she said you agreed on therapy, I'm very happy you did. She also asked me about your parents and I told her what I knew, was that okay for you?"

"Uhm, yea sure" I answered. I honestly wasn't okay with that, and I didn't know how much she knew of it either or how much she'd told her. I've always had a hard time trusting doctors, even if my mommy issues were uncontrollable for the moment, I didn't know if I could trust her because the last time I did, I got sent to a psych hospital at least five hours away from where I lived at the moment.

"Great" she then said, smiling.

I walked out of her office all sweaty under my arms as I just remembered what I promised David. I sighed for myself and made my way to his room. "Hi, you have a place for me too?" I asked. "YES come sit here" he lit up in a smile and gave me a red, green dinosaur.

I think we played for about an hour or two before I made up an excuse to get out of there. As I was about to walk out I realised Elizabeth had been watching us in the doorway. I smiled at her as she smiled back, she walked into David as I walked out, going to my room.

While in my room I saw the book I picked out of the library last night (hide and seek). I decided that I was gonna read it until my appointment with Julia that was in about 4 hours.

I red the whole afternoon until I heard a low knocking on my door, "Come in" I said. Little David opened the door, "Dr Hoffman wants you to come" he said. "Thank you David" I answered him as I made my way down her office.

As usual I knocked on her door, "Yes come in"

I opened the door and walked in, "Hello dear" she said as I felt a warm feeling spreading in my whole body. "Come sit here" she said as I laid myself on the patient bed putting my hands on my lap. A nervoud feeling was grwoing inside me and I just kept asking myself how she could be so hot...