~Julia~

When I opened my eyes I faced the pale doctor I was in love with. I was lying in her arms but not outside anymore but in a small tiny cabinet. I raised my head that was hanging lifeless from her arm. I looked around the small room and then I looked at her. I thanked god, the universe, or anyone that this wasn't a dream. I felt all warm inside and it was like everything harmful inside me simply healed when I saw her again. "What happened?" I looked up at her and asked. "You fainted my dear" she said and placed a soft kiss on my forehead "have you been eating?".

"You think I've been able to?" I blurted with the little energy I had "you weren't there and you died Julia, you died but you're here, eat wasn't an option"

I saw tears started to build up in her eyes as she was looking down at me. She nodded her head for an answer and something wet fell on my chin. A tear had escaped her eyes. I wiped it away and sat up from her arms. "Don't cry" I told her as I almost cried myself. "I'm so sorry Y/n, I never meant to leave you" she sobbed. I got a faint smile "Don't apologize...you're here now and that's what matters...okay". She wiped away another tear from her cheek and just nodded her head. I was just about to go in for a kiss when she stopped me. I looked at her confused "There's something I have to tell you..." she started off with "I don't know if you've already connected one and another but...I'm not a human anymore"

I lowkey knew it but I wouldn't believe it at first, it came as a shock to me. Piece for piece were put together for me. I nodded my head slowly as I connected everything. "You're a vampire" I breathed out and looked her in the eyes. "Yea..."

"Barnabas..." I said and looked down at our hands that once again had connected, I hadn't noticed it before but our hands fitted so well, like they were costumed made.

"That's right" she sighed "It was my fault...I betrayed him"

I looked up at her "There was someone else involved too" I spoke carefully with a numb expression. She looked confused at me "What do you mean?" she questioned, worried.

"James...he...he...he's alive" I stuttered and gulped. "No no he's dead" she reassured and remorsefully moved her head.

"I know" I said when my voice cracked "And so was you...he's very much alive...and he had you killed" I started to cry at the last sentence and buried my face in our hands. She didn't say anything, she just sat there in silence.

I sat straight up again and moved my hand from her grip to wipe away my tears. "Are you okay?" I asked with my voice filled with sadness. "Yea yea...how?" she breathed out almost crying. "Honestly I've no idea he just came that night...he told me everything" the thought of that night when he came back brought back so many memories, the memories I've tried to push away "He knew my father, he wanted revenge" I said in disgust looking down "he became obsessed with me, he knew about our affair" I sobbed "he thought you were in the way, he wanted to kill you and he did, he wanted me to suffer" I was speaking without even thinking, I didn't even hear Julia's voice telling me to stop as she saw how hurt I was. She cupped my cheeks with both of her hands and made me look at her. I had a terrified look on my face and my breathing was fast. "Breath Y/n" she told me with her safe and calm voice. I did as she said and stitched my gaze into her eyes. I took breath for breath until I was calm. "Come here" she said as she laid down in bed and put the sheets over her. I crawled under the sheets and cuddled up with her. "Let's take this as it comes" she said quietly. I just nodded and rested my head onto her chest and my arm on her stomach as she held one of her arms around me.

Then we both fell asleep.

—----------

Y/n later became a vampire too, they decided to live with each other for the rest of their life as the love for each other were incredibly strong. 

We haven't forgotten about Carolyn ;)

Me, my mom and David had just eaten dinner and it was so delicious. Everything was fine between me and my mom even if she could be a pain in the ass. I haven't seen the Y/n scenes she left and I've been sickly worried for her. I neither have talked to my mom about what she said that night about James, that he killed Julia but when I headed towards my room I'd gotten a letter.

Dear Carolyn,

I'm so sorry for reaching out so late to you, I hope you haven't been too worried :) Anyways I just wanted to check up on you and I hope everything is fine with you! As for myself, I am living the best possible life. It turned out when Barnabas killed Julia she became a vampire so I'm living with her now. I know you have no idea what happened and I'm sorry if I confused you with James but that's a long story I one day will tell you, possibly. Let's just say James is alive and isn't the person you thought. I finally would like to announce that I'm a vampire. I don't know about you but I miss you a lot and would like to meet up soon! Have a great day, kisses Y/n

A/N: Thank you for reading this story and thank you for all support! Don't forget to comment what you think and give me feedback <3

Chapters will possibly be updated as I improve my English :))