The aptitude test?

It's already after lunch at school and the aptitude test has begun and now it is my turn to see what I get for my result...
I step in to this room that had a lot of mirrors on the walls and there was a lady standing there by a chair that moves and the lady looks at me when I just started staring at my self in the mirror and the lady started talking to me, " um are you going to sit or do I have to make you sit?, Names tori by the way and I will be your administer for your test alright then" I started to the chair and I sat in the chair. I say" why do you have a hawk tattoo" I should stay quite for now, she says " it symbols as the sun which is light and it help me over come my fear of the dark and now bottoms up girl" she hands me a small bottle that has blue stuff in it and before i was looking at a mirror and then the nexts she jabbed nettle in the side of my neck "ow " I say " what was that for ?" as the pain started throbbing now thanks for that." now drink the serum" tori say and so I did drink the thing that was call serum and she also put these things call electrodes on my head and she also puts one electrode on her head and she said to me to close my eye and I did....