THE NET!

It was a net that caught me, their was a little tug and a hand was waiting for me to grab, so I grab that person hand and I tipped almost face first until the person grab me by my hips and drop me down hard to the ground that I stumped little over my feet and I look at the person that has dark blue eyes, then he stares at me and says "welcome to Dauntless" but then I stiffen a little and I says "thanks for lifting my down" I smiled a little, then the person says "what's your name?" once again I stiffen and I say " um..." now I just stiffen again like the third time, I am in a new place, which means a new name, I say " tris" firmly and then the person says " names Four" why is he name after a number?...

After a while when everyone is done jumping down from that ledge, four grabs my wrist and then raised my arm, Four say" first jumper-Tris!" then everyone,even Christina and Sophia clapped their hand together for me.

Four say" welcome transfers to your new home, the transfers and the borns will be divide from each other. and names Four for the transfers that are coming with me and the borns are going with Lauren here, got that" and then Christina smirks" what are one, two and three taken?" then Sophia grabs Christina right arm and whispers " Christina no", then Christina stares at Four again and say" like the number 4?"...

All the Dauntless borns were smiling and giggling at what Christina said but I can't help my self to smile a little, Four starts toward to Christina and he was close to her face and he say " yes like the number and what's your name?" Christina froze for a min and Christina say " Christina" four walks backwards "well Christina if I was you, I would to keep my month shut" Four says while he was smiling and Christina nodded in quietly, then Four says "follow me and Lauren down this hall" then Four and Lauren starts to the hall and me, Christina, Sophia and everyone else followed those two, we were lead to a door and then Lauren says "this is were the borns and the transfers slip up, this is were the transfers sleep and everything else, the borns you all ready know so you are free to go anyway alright" and we nodded, the borns scattered everywhere less then a min! and Lauren also left, then Four opens the door leads to the iniates dormary.