THE GUNS!

Today is time for us to learn how to use a real gun,"so all of you got to shoot at this target"Eric says lifting one of the guns We'll be using and I just want to get this done and over with right now" everyone find a target to shoot at!" Eric says while pointing to the target board....

TAM! me aiming sucks, I shot the wall instead of the target that is in front about five feet away,"um... have you hit the target yet?" John says as he was looking confuse" well, I'm trying John" I say while I was looking at the target until Four comes by and then John left, Four was over my shoulder again" Tris, don't lean to much alright, and try this" he say while he was aiming at the target and shot it in a blink of an eye" just Inhale. Aim. Exhale. fire. at your target, Tris" is he trying to help me?... he is the instructor after all, Four is perry cool for a instructor but he is also cute...

BAM! I shot the target the way Four had showed me " wow, your right Four, thanks for showing me that" as I reload my gun with new bullets" your welcome and every time you use a gun, just do the way I showed you" he sets he gun down on the table in front of us " um.. Tris, tomorrow you and the other transfers will be going in to your fear landscape" what does he mean by fear landscape?, is it just the like test were you drink the serum they give you and but what comes next?