LOOK AT ME!

"Jeannine!" I yelled as I walk in and then every erudite person took out guns from their pocket "ah! yes I figure that you would come."

"Release him now!" I damned

"Not quite yet Beatrice well I will allow you to see him, bring him out!." Then they brought him out..

"TRIS!" Tobias shouts

"Tobias!."

"Now lets bring him into the back." then they brought him to the back...

"Alright Jeannine stop the simulation now!" I yelled then I pulled out my mother gun from my waist belt and aimed at her until I tackle by someone. Tobias. and my gun went flying to the windows "Ah!" I scream "Tobias is now under this new serum I have created specially for the divergent" Jeannine says "Tobias!" I scream "he won't hear you or look at you like he always does and now he is mind." How does he can't hear me or look at me like he always does but I need to figure out to snap him out of it but how? "I will snap him out of it one way or another...

Jeannine!" I say as Tobias got up "Tobias stand up!" Jeannine says "and he is also under my control too." I will stop you bitch!" then I got up then I tackle him then he started to throw punches at me, those punches hurt like hell but I am doing this for my family, for him and for my friends. Then I pushed him off of me then I got up and ran over to my gun then I pick it up then he came running over to me and tackle me to the ground again, I have a plan and I hope it works, so I pointed the gun at him for a few seconds then I turn the gun facing me then I press it to my head very roughly then Tobias grab the handled and turn his head then I grab his head to make him to look at me "look at me!" I scream " tobias look! it me Tris! the girl you love that isn't very nice! look at me for crying out loud!" I got his head facing me then our eyes meet and they where locked on to each others then he realize "tris?" then he gets off of me then me and him got up at the same time then I pointed to Jeannine while she had her mouth open "how did you snapped him out of the sim?" she asks harshly "I dunno but now it pay back!" Then everyone came at us then we started fought everyone of them then I notice Jeannine by the panel and turn every square red so I got one of my knifes from my boot and whipped it at her hand until She looks like she is in shocks So I ran over to her and then I see Tobias getting the needle ready with the serum that she created in it then I look back at her "you don't belong here, you don't belong in any faction, you don't even belong in this city" she says "shut it down!" I say "no!."

"SHUT IT DOWN NOW!."

"NO!" then I look back at Tobias and he hands me the needle that is full with the serum "you don't belong here, you don't belong in this city, you will never ever fit in or belong to any of the factions!." She says with a smile on her face.....