SHOT MOM!

I was finally done pulling in my mom in to the alley way...

"Beatrice, go to the safe house and stop Jeannine Matthews and her plans, stop the attack, stop everything for me, your dad, your brother and for everyone in Chicago even for your friends and I love you with all my heart now and forever" she says as I wrap my good arm around her to give her a giant hug "I will mom, I love you to with all my heart now and forever as well" then I gave her a kiss on the forehead then she all her strength to kiss me on my cheek then she slowly started to close her eyes "be brave Beatrice" she says as fully closes her eyes and mouth" MOM! MOM WAKE UP! MOM" I know she's dead then I started to cry then my tears drips on her pale skin but I have to go, more dauntless are coming after me so I got up and put my mother hands on her tummy then I pick up my mom's gun and shove it in my waist belt of my pants and I put some of my knifes in shoe pocket then I started to run and turn the corner until I was being follow by someone. Jack. he was under the sim as well and he loaded his gun and tried to shoot me but I shot him first right in the head between his eyebrows" JACK!" I yelled. I just shot my third best friend! and now how am I going to tell Chris and Sophia about this? now I have guilt inside me but I have to continue running to the safe house....