THE TRUTH!

I started to wake up by drops of water on my face and I bet who it is.Tobias. of course, I think he took a shower and now looking down at me when his haired drips but I think he is sitting on the bed beside me. Why Tobias! why! you could of use a towel for your head but nooo you have to let drip on my face and make me get up...I slowly open my eye and he catch mind they were locked to each other...
"Good morning sunshine." he smiles at me

"Good morning Tobias." I muttered softly

"Thanks for waking me up by the way." I chuckle

"Your welcome."

"I hate you right now."

"No you don't."

"Your right I don't but I was comfy until you let the water from your hair drips on me."
I slowly to sit up and whip my eyes from the sleep in my eyes

"Can't wait for the game tonight."

"I was wondering, how do you play Candor or Dauntless?."

"It's simple. all you have to do is pick Candor or Dauntless but if you refuse to then you have to let every one that is playing to tackle you to the ground but if you chose Candor, then you have to tell a truthful thing you did before and if you chose Dauntless, then you have to is a dare and well if you refuse, you get my point."

"I sure do and it sounds really fun and easy."

"We should head to breakfast."

"Ya we should and what time is it?."

"It's like 8:30am" then he pick me up and carried me in his arm until we got into the kitchen" I will meet you down there in a few Tris." while he was slipping his shoes on and rushs over to me and gave me a quick kiss and headed out the door...now I am all alone...I should be heading to the dinning hall by now....

I finally made my way to the dinning hall with the sweater that smelled like Tobias a little on and I rush over to where Chris and the others are...
"Hey guys" I say as I wave to them. then Chris move over a little for me to sit...
"Hi Tris,how are you?" as I look in front of me and I see Sophia with new streaks of so many colours in her hair" Sophia?" why so many colours?, it looks like a rainbow exploded in her hair" ya Tris?" there was blue, pink, red, green, orange, purple, yellow, aqua, hot pink and a bunch more"you dye your hair?" she has nice black hair but now it looks like a rainbow" ya, do you like it?" she looks happy about it but I think it looks awesome until I hear someone plopped a seat next to her again.Tyson." what do you want, shitlin?" is the only thing I can managed to say right now cuz I am still amazed by Sophia new hair colour" nothing and Sophia, that new hair colour looks like a rainbow spit and exploded on your head" Tyson chuckled
"That's rude" Lynn say while poking her food" well it's the trut-" then Tyson gets cut off "Tyson just shut up for once" jack smirked at Tyson as he found a seat to Shauna"please" I say loudly and I really want Tyson to shut up like forever but everyone knows that won't happen unless if we tied his month shut with something but I am just going to let it go"fine, II'm leaving this table" Tyson say as he got up and left, then me and the gang started to hear someone and then we all turn our heads then I heard a plop beside me. Tobias. "Hey Four" jack snapped his back to us "JOHN!." "JOHN!." "JOHN.!" and we all started to hear John name being called out and then I see someone standing on a table.Eric."EVERYONE!" then everyone piped down and started to stare at him." we are here to show that a fellow initiate John bravery that he had showed it by jumping in the chasm last night and now we are here to cheer him and his bravery from this day on!"as he yelled across the dinning hall then Eric stepped off the table and left the dinning hall and everyone started to yell John's name and then the gang joined in with everyone else and they also carried on John's name but for me and Tobias kept quiet cuz we both know that it stills hurts me and to see him dead. I got up and headed over to Chris on the other side of the table and I whisper in her ear that I am leavening the dinning hall and then I rush over to Tobias then I finally left the dinning hall and headed to the dormitory...

It's had been an hour since breakfast and I was in the dormitory then I see Chris and jack together in the hallway through the window that is on the door and I rush over to the door quickly and quietly under the door window and I gave them a min then I jump up and scream at them" BOO!" I yelled and they both jumped away from each other and now they both look piss and head inside here to chase me around I bet but you gotta ambit it was pretty funny and oh! shit here they come! I started to climb in people cots one by one until jack pinned me to the ground and Chris started tickling me like crazy" TRIS!, YOUR STILL GOTTA GET IT." Jack yelled at me while laughing pretty loud"why were you guys in that little area?" I started to look confuse" ur.... um, we were.." then jack cuts Chris off" Chris, should I tell her?" as jack got off top of me and lifted me up on my feet then Chris nod...

They both finally explain everything about what is going on between them and they both said at the same time that they are dating. awww...who know my best friend and third best friend would be dating...
"We should be heading over to Zeke's to play the game in few, so I will be in the training room until it is time to go" as I got up from my cot" is that why you two started to hang out of all a studded ?" I started to make my way to the bathroom so I can fix my self up and then I came back out" ya, but we are so sorry." They both look worry" oh don't be sorry, I don't mind but you guys should of told me earlie-" then Chris cuts me off and started to wiggle her eyebrows at me as I was staring at the both of them "what about you and that someone Tris?"Chris says then I let out a little sigh" what someone Tris?"jack asks until the gang came walking in" hey guys come here" I yell at them and they rushed over to us"um.. guys you are going to be shock so perpair for this" I say as I sat on my cot and everyone surrounded me by sitting on the floor" what is it Tris?" shauna asks" ok, um me and four are dating" all of them look like their in shock exact for Chris cuz I alright told her about it" so my awesome friend and my badass frie-"Sophia say until she gets cut off by Uriah"hey I thought I was your badass friend Sophia" Uriah says"oh you are Uriah and I can have more then one badass's friends dude" Sophia say as she got up from my cot and every one also got up and left to go to Zekes to play candor or dauntless...

I finally made it to Zeke's place until I was about to knock and then Zeke came and open the door and I smell a little bit of alcohol" Oh hey Tris, want to play candor or dauntless?."

"Yeah, so lets get this game started and going!" as I push Zeke out of the way and I saw the entered gang just sitting there in the living room with drinks in their hands and then I saw him, I made my way over to him that he was sitting on Zeke's sofa" hey to-Four" as I cover it quickly" hey pretty girl" he gets up and kisses me very softly then pulls me to the sofa so the game can start.

"Since you all are at my place, I should start the game" we all nod" alright then. Uriah, candor or dauntless?" then Uriah reply" Dauntless for life!" we all stare at each other and back to him "fine then, I dare you to do make out with a pillow for about 20-25 mins....