Choosing day!

We all got ready and headed to the hub and we took the stairs because my dad started to the stairs and we followed him so ya....

(IN THE ROOM FOR CHOOSING)
This year it was abnegation turn to give a speech and our leader Marcus eaton go's to the stage that has five bowls to represent the five factions like the Abnegation for selflessness, Amity for peaceful and kindness, Erudite for intelligent, Candor for honesty and Dauntless for bravery. then Marcus started the speech" welcome everyone to the Choosing Ceremony for sixteens year old get to choose there new faction or to stay with their faction and now let's begin!" Marcus is calling every sixteen year olds by their last name and then Marcus reaches to the letter P, which that is the first letter in my last name, then Marcus says " Caleb prior!" and then Caleb gets up and looks at me when he was smile, then started to the stage that had a knife waiting for him....

Caleb finally made it to the stage and he had the knife in his right hand and slice he's left hand little, then puts his hand over the Erudite bowl and let's his blood drop in to the Erudite bowl that had glass in it, then Marcus says "Erudite!" and then my own bother chose to be with the faction that my family truly hates and he chose FACTION BEFORE BLOOD! and Caleb started toward his new faction.

Then Marcus says "Beatrice prior!" Then I looked at mom and she grabbed my hand and smiles at me, then she whisper to me quietly saying I love you and good luck, so I got up and so did my mom and dad to let pass by and then my mom hugged quickly so no one looks, then her and dad sat again quietly. Then she let go of my hand and I started to the stage that has a new clean knife to slice my hand and let my blood drop in some bowl and then that would be my new faction or something but meh....

I made it to the stage and I grab the knife that was waiting for me to use, then I grab the knife with my right hand and I lifted my left hand and made a little slice, I know now what faction I want to be in. I drag my left hand over to my left side and I look at the dauntless bowl because I am not that selfless and I want to be free!...

Then I let my blood drop in to the dauntless bowl that had lit coals, then my blood was boiling on the lit coals and I turn around, then I saw my mother smiling at me and then Marcus go's back on the stage and then Marcus says "Dauntless! and thank you all for coming today for the choosing ceremony everyone!" then I walked off stage and I wave good bye to my parents and started to my new faction.