TRAINING TOUR...

NEXT DAY...

ME, Christina, Sophia and everyone else were lead to a training room to throw some knifes to a target board today and it was good so far until Eric came walking in to see how we are doing.

John threw a knife but it didn't hit board, "oh..."John says while looking at the knife on the floor and Eric walk up be hide him," go get your knife" Eric says, John looks at the knife to Eric and back to the knife that is on the floor. " I don't want to get stab in the head" John says while Eric gives him a evil glare..."fine then everyone stop, go stand in front of the target" while Eric was looking at John and pointing at the target. so John started to stand in front of the target until I say"NO" Four, Eric, Christina, Sophia and everyone else started looking at me." If he doesn't want to stand in front of the target, he doesn't have to" I say while Eric gave me a dead shot glare..."well stiff why don't you take his place then" Eric says looking at me and everyone gasp...i nod, then John left the target board for me to stand in front until Eric say " I am not going to throw the knifes, hey Four would you mind throwing them?" Eric says while looking at Four and pointing at me, grrr!... Eric is such a moron! "Sure" Four says and starts to the table that have the knifes on it and returns in front of me with the knifes in his hands " start when you are ready Four" Eric say few feet away from Four and then Four nodded...

Clash! Four just threw one by my right side a few inches away and then a another one CLASH!, again just a few inches above my head until Eric says " Four you can do better then right?" and Four nod and he threw one that skinned my ear and made it bleed a little and I saw Four had no more knifes in hand " good job Four, ok everyone it is 6:00, so everyone is dismiss" and Eric finally left the room while everyone is scatter around the room.

While I was sitting on a bench and rubbing my ear to make sure it had stop bleeding, Four came up in front of me" what?" i say while looking at him and rubbing my ear at the same time... " I had to impress Eric a little" Four says while he was looking at my bleeding ear..." so ok to impress by doing that?" I snapped little while getting up and head to a water fountain to put my sleeve under the cold water and drag my sleeve back to my bleeding ear and walk back were I was sitting, I saw Christina, Sophia there talking to him and I when got back Christina and Sophia congrats me for standing up to Eric , then I saw Four left, so I told Christina and Sophia later, then I caught up with Four in the hallway...

"Why are you following me stiff?" Four says while looking in thought, " I have a name you know Four" I say walking beside him, " tris I had to impress him by showing him that I am not scary of him and that his thinks I'm a chowder and all" Four says and stop to me in the hallway, then stares at me, damn he is cute with his dark blue eyes and his cute shaped ears of he's, tris get this though out of head, you need to train and pass this thing...

"What are you looking at tris?" Four says while clapping his hands in front of my face." oh nothing.. just thinking of what are we going to do tomorrow" I say while I realise I was back in to the real world" we will be in the training room to learn to fight a punching bag for a few, then fight each other tomorrow" Four says, then starts down the hallway without me and I left it to it until tomorrow....