MY FIRNED CARE

Me and Four when back inside and I when to sit on his bed
" tris I just noticed your knuckles are bleeding." He went to his kitchen and comes back with a wet towel and a sweater " this with help your knuckles to stop the bleeding and you can wear this to stay warm ." " thank you for everything" I say as my voice sounded weak while i put on the sweater and Four kneels in front of me, then he grabs my hands and starts to wipe my knuckles and then Four looks up at me" your welcome but why weren't you in the dormary yet?." " I was almost there until I got napped by Tyson, John and Tyson buddy, I was surprised and I I tried but I was to weak to get away from them and when I tried to get away also Tyson whip me at a lot of walls" I say as Four puts the towel on the floor"Tris, it gets late, we should head to bed now" Four says as he leans in and kisses my cheek and I lean in to hug until Four kisses me on my lips and I kiss him back, then he pull apart but just then he hug me in a tight embrace like the one before"good night Tris" he say as his thumb skinned my cheekbone" good night Four" I say as Four when back on to the floor and then Four turn off the end table light and everything was black here exact for the sky that was filled with stars...

I look at the sky for a few more mins and I got up quietly from Fours bed, then I lightly tiptoe to the bathroom and then I see my self in the mirror" wow" I say softly and I put my hand on the other side of my face that wasn't hurting an I look at my self for a bit long and I went back to four bed quietly and I slip a thin blanket on me....

I tried to sleep but I kept starring at this thing for a while now and I got up once again and I tiptoe quietly to it but it was a painting on the wall that was painted on to the wall, then I put my hand on it and then something tapped my shoulder which spook me a little" ah!" I turn around and I see four smiling at me" what are you doing tris?" he says as he though my cheekbone" I couldn't sleep and then I saw this painting" I says as his hand skinned my my hair" oh, it was already there when I moved but I like it so I just left it" he say as I skinned my hand over it" I like it too." "we got to do a drop and pick up tomorrow, so lets go back to bed tris." I nod " alright Four" I say as I follow Four to the bed and I still took the bed and Four still had the floor. I still can't believe John, wait till I tell the others about it but I just don't know how to yet, what if I see John again, what am i going to do?,and is he going to do that again.

I waited for awhile so Four can sleep without noticing me getting out of bed, I got up quietly and I head over to the plat form that has a fence outside and when I got there, I opened the door quietly and hurry to get outside and I left the door open a little, thank god Four gave me one of his sweaters to wear and I walk over to the corner that I was siting there earlier and I sat down, then I look up at the sky and I was looking at the stars, the stars are so beautiful out tonight....

I watch the stars for awhile and I started to get a little cold... why John why and I though he was my friend but no he just gang up on me with Tyson, which is bad news but why did John joined Tyson and I bet his hand still hurts when I bit him, also I'm kinda glad that Four came to rescue me from being choke and being choke while being held over the chasm...

I started to get tried and cold a little but I didn't care and thank god Four's sweater is big enough so I can put my Knees in it and I started to doze off to sleep...