FEAR ONCE AGAIN

~ONE WEEK LATER~

It's been a week without talking to Tobias since what happen, I only talk to Chris a little bit, it feels nice but also feels sad that I haven't talk to the guy I love or my best friends. I don't know how to make up with Tobias, I wish I did know how....

I am now into the training room, working on my fighting stance with my knees and elbows, I been in here like may be two to four days, I am now taking a water break until my tummy started to growl at me so I started to grab my stuff and walk out of the training room until I was in the hallway, someone grabbed my arm and I know who it is. Tobias. "what are you doing in here with out permission Tris?" He say but I don't dare to turn my head at him that I would be looking into his dark blue eyes or the way his ears shaped but never mind about that "to get something's off my mind, also keeping me busy too" I say " Tris look at me" Tobias says but I do not dare my self to turn that head of mind facing him "I'm so sorry Tobias, I should of told you has soon when I got back, I'm so sorry" I says as the tears started to go down my face then Tobias puts his arms around me then whip the tears aways and had me in a embrace that made me feel stronger every time he has me like this in his arms "Tris, I'm also sorry about that too, I shouldn't acted like that" Tobias say in to my ear softly " I also haven't talk to Christina or anyone else that much either. I am and going to put a stop to Jeanine because she is hunting down every divergent in this city."

"How did you found this out?."

"After when I visited Caleb at Erudite, I followed Jeanine to her office and she told this to me."

"So what are you going to do?."

"To attack of course but first is to get ready and wait until she has some kind of simulation ready for us but I have no clue of what type it is but I'm getting a strange feeling about it ." I say as I check my watch

"It is almost time for you to go though your landscape again."

"Already? then I should head back to the dormitory then."

"Yes and you could sleep at my place for tonight."

"No thank you, I want to talk to Chris and everyone else exact Tyson of course."

"Alright fine then. well you have my permission to be in here" he laughed a little then smiled at me "thanks Tobias and I will be up bright and early but first I am heading to dinning hall to get food, do you want to come with me?" I smiled back at him then he nods then releases me and intwirled our hands together as we walk down the hallway...

We'er now in the dinning hall with everyone at the table we're siting at" so Tris are you in a talk able mood today?" shauna say as she plopped some corn in her mouth" yes I am shauna" I say as I grab my cup and take a sip from it then put it back on the table" it's great that you are talking to us again" Uriah says " guys, I am soooo sorry for not talking" I say as I was done with my food and push it to the side until I look up above the glass roof that it was dark out "we forgive you Tris" they all say at the sametime "well I am heading to bed" I say as I gave everyone hugs and for Tobias, I gave him a quick kiss on his cheek "good nigh everyone" I say as I left my tray of food on the table and walk out of the dinning hall...

I am now in the dormitory thinking about what Jeanine planing but I need help to do this, I can't do this alone but what if everyone even the gang are under her simulation? how am I going to stop this? then everyone came piling in and started to head to bed...

I been wake for a few hours until I notice that my initiation is almost over, where am I going to stay? what dauntless job will I have but I got to do this quickly but first I have to go through my landscape. I got out of my cot quietly then slip my shoes on then I rush to the door without making a sound. I know what place I am going to. the fear landscape room. I need to act like dauntless so Jeanine won't find out that I have divergence in me and now I have to take this again since it is going to be Monday tomorrow...

I am finally in the landscape room, I been watching Tobias how he works the computer. I close the door quietly and made my way over to the computer then I turn it on then I found the needle and the serum, I jab the needle in the side of my neck then I drank the serum and sat in the chair and I closed my eyes...

I woke up to being outside again" I need to figure out to act like dauntless in here" then here comes a ring of fire that is around me then in came the crows just siting there in the tree like before, I turn around then a sick appear so I grabbed it and put the tip of the sick into the fire so when the birds are going to attack me, I can shrew the birds away until now here they come and the fire is getting bigger and taller by the second then the birds started to attack me but I tried to hit them until I found away out of the fire until I woke up...

I am now walking to the dormitory until I check my watch and it reads 5:00am" it's already morning!" I say as I started to run in the hallway, I must walked very slowly but I just need to act like dauntless in my landscape....