I AM HIS AND HE IS MIND

We both went back to his place hand in hand and he opens the door and closes it behide me and he drags me to the sofa then I plopped down to sit and he sat beside me while leaning in to me and he started to kiss my lips against he's nice and soft looking lips and I broke apart "should we tell the other that we are going out together."
"we should and start training for your second test too."
"uhhh...why?." I laugh a little
"Do you want to pass this thing?."
"Of coarse I do."
"Oh ya, I just remember something."
"What is it?."
"Zeke wants all of us even your friends are allow to come, he wants us to come over tomorrow night to play some game called Candor or Dauntless."
That sounds really fun but I never ever played it before or how to play but I will let that sit in the back of my mind until for tomorrow..." that sounds really fun, Tobias."
"I know and I can't wait to play it tomorrow night." then we when back kissing until he starts to kiss my cheek follow by my lips, follow by my neck and then he kisses my tattoo each one by one and I started to shiver and I sigh under my breath" are you okay?" he asks me by breaking apart a little "ya but it is nothing..." then I got up" um... going on a little walk and I will be back soon alright " I say as I slipped my jacket back in me" Tris wait" as he got up an walked over to me"I-ur-love-ur-you, I love you" he chuckle a little then I smile and I open the door and Tobias close it behind me and I started my way outside and went to the dormitory....

When I finally got there, I see some ting moving in the shadows that was lurking behind me, so I pick up my pace and turn it to a light jog, then in to a run and I finally made my way to the dormitory's and I rush to open it and close it quietly behind me then u tipped toe to Chris and I started to poke her in her side and then she spring up but she hit her head off the cot that was above her"Tris?" she says softly to me"come with me for a sec." Then I started to pull her towards the bathroom with me...

"Why? and what time is it?."

"Cuz I want to tell you something and it is like 2:45am."

"WHat!-." then I cut her off

" I know I shouldn't have waken you up this early but I want to tell you before I tell the gang."

"is it about four?." she ask while I pulled her in to the bathroom...

"Um..no."

"Yes."

Um..no."

Tris just say that you are in a relationship with him and tell Chris the truth...
"Ugg...fine..."

"So you do like him!" Chris say as her eyes were more wake and widen also...
"Me and him are..." I started to choke up" me and him are dating!, there I said it!."

"I just knew it that you have a thing for him!."

I started to sigh.." Chris, we like started going out like last night."

"Is that why you were hanging out with him all of a sudden?."

"Yes and no because he told me that we are doing another landscape thingie about two more times until we have to face our fears in front of the entire dauntless."

"WHAT! NOOOOOOO!, I hate going in my landscape!."

"Oh and good new, we all got invited over to Zeke's and play a game called Candor or dauntless, I don't know how to play but I'm guessing it is going to be fun."

"Oh yay!, that does sound like fun!."

"Yeah but I can't believe that I am Dating him!" I squeak a little while jumping up and down in front of Chris until she joined in with me...

"So tris is he a good kisser?."

"Why do you want to know?."

"Cuz I'm your friend and girls have to know these things."

"He sure is and I should head back to his place." Then I check my watch which reads 3:04am...

"Ya you should and I'm heading back to bed if you don't mind." as she was pushing me out of the dormitory" good night Chris" I say softly and made my way to the door and I open it lightly then I started heading back to Tobias place...

When I got there, I see Tobias pass out on the sofa, so I had gotten a thick quit that was on his bed and toss it lightly on him and I open it so it can hide the rest of his body from the cold and I gave a light kiss on his forehead then I left the living room to his bedroom and I plopped on my back and then I studded back to the pillow and in seconds I hit the pillow to my head, then I started to doze off...