FIGTH, WAR, RESCUE!

Then my mother untied my hands "Beatrice we have to go!" as I got up then started to run with her to the alley ways" mom I have go after for Tobias!." Then we finally made it to the alleyways until I hear someone shooting the walls "first we have to go to the abnegation safe house."

"Where's dad and Caleb?." I ask as we are still running

"They are already there."

"They are? mom where you a dauntless before you transfer to abnegation?" I ask as she nod while we where still running down the alleyways

"We have to find 160 hurry street that has a building that is 745 number on it because that is the safe house but it is going to be a long way there" she says as she kept on shooting

"Alright mom" I say as I gave her a hand

Now we are running to find the safe house that has dad and Caleb in it but all I can think about is Tobias, who knows what Jeannine will do with Tobias until I almost fell then "AH!" I yelled and put my hand over my arm left and brought back my hand and see that there was blood on my hand "Beatrice!" mom yells and rushes over to me and pull out something to wrap my arm with then she made it in to a sling for my arm to rest in "thank you mom but we got to hurry!" I say as I gave her a quick hug then started to run again to the safe house....

Then we found area that was empty so me and mom ran across until there was more shooting then mom push me into the alley while she was shooting the dauntless people that are out there until they fell and so did she "MOM!" I yelled as I pull her in to the alley way...