Visting friends

I finally made my way to the dormitory and I see everyone even. John. I can be around him but I can't stand him that much and I began to walk over to my cot" Tris!" I hear someone says my name and it is Chris, then she rushed over to me and plopped a giant hug on me "where were you today?" she say as she releases me and I see the others coming over to us" well... I ditch the drop off and pick up with four" I say as Chris has a worry face on" duh, I kinda know that cuz you and Four weren't there for the rest of it" she says as some one plopped a hug on me from behind" the hell!, who is that!" I say as that some one releases me" Tris calm down it was only me" jack say as he was smiling big at me"dude!, you totally spook me!" I say as I notice John moved to the cot in the bottom right cornier and then I see Sophia, Lynn, Shauna and Marlene getting along "um...guys, I am so sorry that I ditch you guys while doing the drop off and pick up" I say as I gave Chris and Jack hugs"we are forgive you but that last load we did was soooo heavy that I had to get jack to help me carry them" she says as I sat on my cot "chris, I want to say to you secretly which means to go in the hallway please" I say as I got up again" alright but why?." "Cuz I really want to tell you about you know" I say as I pull Chris to the hallway...

"What is it that is sooo important?."
"Well...it started when I ditch the drop off and pick up with Four and I went to his place for a little and we talked for a while and the sun was going down, so we both headed to the train tracks and we ran after a train and Four had a little picnic for dinner on the train and he KISSED me first and I was KISSING him back and I notice a weird shadow as we pass it but we kiss for a bit longer and then we started to doze off until me and him headed back to his place and I got to see this amazing tattoo on his bac-" I say as Chris look like she was in shock and then she cut me off "wait, wait, HE KISSED YOU FRIST!" she say so loudly"shhh... Chris not so loud ok and yes he did and that was my first real kiss but I also gave him kisses on the cheek here and there sometimes when we are alone and tomorrow morning I am head to somewhere very shortly after I wake up but should I sleep here or at his place?."
"Well...me and everyone else haven't seen you like forever."
"Ok then I am sleeping here tonight even thou it is like 11:45pm" I say as I check my watch" well come on then" she says as she drags me back in the dormitory and I see everyone around my cot" um... hi guys" I say as Sophia, Lynn, Shauna and Marlene rushs over to me and gave me a giant hug at the same time" where were you?!" they all say at the same time"um...I-" I say as Chris backs me up" oh she went to hang out with Four for anyway" Chris say as she looks at me" really?" mar say while she was looking stunned" ya really mar" I say while I found a place on my cot to sit on"what did you guys do?" Sophia say as she sat beside me" um... me and him ran after a train and I got to see this tattoo that was on his back, man, that tattoo was well done like a piece of art" I say while I grab my pillow and I started to hug tightly until Shauna notice me" Tris, are you ok?" Shauna says as she was starting to worry about me" ya, I'm fine but ish sore when I was being choke and whipped to a lot of walls and guys, I will be getting up early because I have some stuff to do" I say" alright and it is like 11:59pm, so we should go to bed" Lynn say while everyone got up from my cot and went to their own cots" night Jack, night Lynn, night Sophia, night Shauna, night Marlene, night Uriah and night Chris!" I say as I started to get comfy in my cot" GOOD NIGHT TRIS!" they all say at the same time and I started to doze off...