SAFE!(NOT!)

I finally arrive at the safe house, I open the door but it was lock. so I knock on it until Caleb opens the door for me "Caleb!" I say as I gave him a quick hug the release him "Beatrice!" everyone say at the same time " where is mom?" Caleb asks me as he was facing me then I turn my head "mom... mom got shot and now she is dead" I say as dad came running out from behind something "Beatrice!" dad say as he rushes over to me to give me a strong hug "ah!" I squeak a little then dad and everyone that was there looked at me as dad released me from that hug "what's wrong Beatrice?" dad ask me then I showed him my wound "Caleb go get the first aid kit fast!" dad says as one of the amity people laid blankets on the floor for me to lay on " Beatrice you need to get stitches for that wound so please lay down" dad says as Caleb came back with the first aid kit "thank you Caleb" dad say as I lay on the blankets on my tummy then dad open the box and got out scissors as I carefully take off my jacket and now I'm in my tank top "honey this is going to hurt a little " dad say as he clean the blood off of my back "thank you dad" I say weakly "your welcome but where is your mother?" dad asks me while putting the stitches on my skin "mom..mom got shot" I say as I am trying to hold the tears back "oh my" dad says weakly "there Beatrice" dad say as he cleans up the kit " thank you dad, alright everyone, we are going to put a stop to Jeannine's plan and to rescue Tobi-" I say until I got cut off of some voice and I know that voice belongs to. Marcus. "where is Tobias?" he say as he came out of hiding "he is at the the very top of Erudite but first we need weapons" I say weakly but stern "how are we going to get weapons?" Caleb asks "by breaking in to the dauntless compound of course" I say as we all heard banging on the door "come on everyone this way! To the back door!" dad shouts as he was point to the back door then we all rushed out of there and now we are outside...

"Come on everyone this way" I say as I point to the the train tracks and now it is only me, Caleb, Dad and Marcus "what! we are going on that thing" Caleb shouts so loudly " yes and now go up those stairs!" I yelled at him then we all started up the stairs that are beside the track...

We waited for a good ish 45 mins so a train can come by then here come the train" EVERYONE START RUNNING" I shouted and then did and I was the first one on the train then Caleb, then my Dad and Marcus kept slowing down so my dad gave him a hand up on to the train...

"Ok Beatrice what is the plan?" Marcus asks me " we are going to jump in a hole that has a net at the bottom of it and it will lead us in to the training room which is where they keep weapons laying around then go on from there" I say as we got closer to to the compound" everyone, when I say jump you jump got it " as I stick out my head to look a little of the door way of the train..." NOW JUMP!" I yelled as I jump to the building then they all made it exact Marcus "come you can do this!" my dad yells "alright then Andrew!" Marcus say as he takes a few steps back then leaped out of the train and finally made it...

Everyone now jump in to there don't worry there is a net at the bottom of this thing" the I got up on to the ledge the I jump down first then everyone follow as I was helping them to get out of the net "now to the training room" I say as I showed everyone the training room then I grabbed every gun and bullets I can find and gave them to Caleb, Dad and Marcus...

We are on the first floor of the compound and now heading outside and run to Erudite...

We finally made it to Erudite headquarters and we all started to the stairs to claim what we need...

We are on the third floor the is under Jeannie's lab to shut down the control system and to rescue Tobias then shooting started again "Beatrice and Caleb stay here!" dad say as he begun to shoot....