LEAVING

We are all outside the erudite main building "Caleb and Marcus we are now heading to the trains and we have the hard driver so Jeanine won't boot every thing up again so let's head to the tracks and go on from there" I say as Caleb gave me a hug because we both saw our parents gave up there life's to protect us and did everything to stop Jeannine...

We are now waiting for a train to come "what are we going to do now" Marcus asks me "we should head to the amity for help" I say as Tobias was scanning my bullet wound in my left arm "alrig-" Marcus says until he gets cut of by a train horn and then here come the train we been waiting for to bring us to the amity headquarters for help, so everyone started to run as the train came closer and closer to us, Tobias gets on the ledge first to open the door by pressing a button to open it then he gets in and I soon catch up to where the door is open and Tobias gives me a hand up to get inside the train follow by Caleb, Marcus and someone. Tyson." what are you doing here Tyson?" I ask first "to join you four on this journey and plus Jeannine didn't want me so I been on this train for a few hours ok" Tyson says as I look back at Tobias to Caleb and to see Marcus shaking his head up and down slowly "tris we need all the help we can get" Marcus says "fine but Tyson you stay on that side of the train" I say...

It has been a few hours later as we are in the county side that is pass the giant fence and now I'm in Tobias arms like he always had me like this then I till my head but tobias lifts up my head gently with both of his hands "Tris it's going to be alright and better" then I smile at him and he smiles back at me then he press his lips against mind.... Then it started to get dark out until I let out a little sigh then he asks me what's wrong? and I told him that my parents gave up their lives to protect me and Caleb and the hard drive but this is our new being....