Thinking?

I hopped of the train and I made my way though the front doors until I spotted Eric, oh shit, what am I going to say or react and then I see Tobias by the stairway that was be hide the other glass doors and then I open the front door to see a very pissy Eric" where have you been,little stiff?" he say as he was looking very piss and also giving me dead shot glares every time he turns his head. why you! I am still not in a good mood and all I just want to do is right now is like go to the training room and start punching the shit out of the punching bags" um, I just went out for a little walk around the compound."
"I saw you at the erudite headquarters though the security cameras." man he sure does look like a old man that is very piss by losing to a game of some short and to me it is pretty funny to see him like this...
"well stiff, did you get some one permission to go off the compound ground?."
"I...ur..um."
"I gave her permission to Eric, so back off Eric." Tobias smiles at me while Eric looked even more piss as ever
"Right Tris."
"ya...ya Four gave me permission to go anyway and back off, dude" I say as Eric turn around and walked through the other set of glass doors" thanks for covering me Tobias."
"your welcome and told you I would back you and thanks for that letter and it is now dark out and you said you will be back around like noon ish."
"Um... I kinda took a nap on the train for two hours until my watch was going off."
"sureee."he smiled and I smiled a little but I am still in a fucking pissy mood about Caleb and everything else...
"um... Tobias."
"ya?."
"can I go to the training room to chill off for awhile?."
"Sure but why?."
"dose it really matter?."
"no...no..can I join you then?."
"Sure, I don't care right now" I sigh under my breath
"What's the matter?.'
"family issues...and more stuff I don't want to talk about right now " I say as I walk through the glass door and held it open for Tobias" well then tell me" I looked like 'um no I don't want to' but I could use a nice calm talk with my boy and my friends right now and I once again sigh but it was a little bit louder this time" alright but I also want my friends to hear it to, I will tell you and the others tomorrow" I say as I yawn and sigh at the same time"deal."
He pick me off the ground" put me down please!" he puts me back in to the ground "sorry and I just want to spend time with my girl." Oh my! how can I be in a mood with him? oh he is right because I left earlier and I fell asleep on a moving train and went to the erudite and all, I should spend the rest of the night with him and to spend the day with everyone else and him at the same time.
"alright and I also want to spend some time with you also" I say as I started to cheer up and we both headed back to his place for the rest if the night....