Fight time!

We all walk in the training room and there were punching bags and square mats, Four says " get a punching bag, so you can learn how to fight like a Dauntless, got it!" while everyone eyes starring right at him, no one move exact me because he said start punching the punching bags and I did...

FEW HOUR LATER...

I started to get better at this thing until I hear and realise that Four is over my shoulder watching me like a hawk" I been watching you and your best bet is to use your knees and elbow. And to turn your hip a little back" then he grab my hip and pulled it back a little, then I looked at him and he looks back, wow he's damn cute, tris get this out of your head! train your self and pass this thing! "Oh... ok" I say to him while, until someone had called and Four takes his hand off gently, I still can feel were he left his hand and I started to do what he had showed me to do but I can still feel it.

"Ok! everyone came back in for a second!" Eric says and we rush back to him" you all are doing good but you will be RANKED for this and the first set of ranks will be up by tomorrow and everything is dismiss everyone!"
Oh wow that is a first and I saw Christina Sophia and everyone walk out of the training room but me, I stay because I need to get this fight stance right and to learn how to use my knees and my elbow to fight right.

I am finally done fighting the punching bags, moving back my hip helped a lot better , thank god four was there to show me how, until I started to the hallway and started to think about when he thought me on my hip and I smiled at that until I look at my watch" oh no!" I say and I was little late for dinner, I rush to the dinning hall and I found Christina, Sophia , jack, John and shocking that Four is their to.

I started to were Christina, Sophia , John, Jack and Four were sitting until I sat down on the bench "are you still in those cloths from hitting the punching bags tris?" Jack says while stabbing a piece of meat " oh ya, I didn't realise that the time passed and I also lost of track the time as well and then I was walking out of the training room and I check my watch until I made it to the hallway" I say while I was grabbing food from the front of me" and that's how you are still in those cloths" says Tyson as he pulls a seat next's to Sophia and I glare at him and I turn my head facing down so I will be looking at my food instead of his face....

"Well guys" Four says while stabbing his meat" there will be a game tonight" we all look at him " what kind of game?" Sophia asks while taking a sip of water in her cup I think" it's called capture the flag" Four says while looking at me"where are we meeting four?"Jack says while taking a bite of his meat" we with be meeting at the top of the train tracks " Four says while looking down at his food" this gotten to be fun!" Christian says while smiling at me and everyone else "yay! Time to kick butt!" Jack says while holding his cup in the air a little and then Sophia die in laughing and John shakes his head but still smilie, also Christina die in laughing, Four smirks a little and for me I die in laughing but Tyson had a creepy smile on his face, kindya makes me feel weird a little....