REACHING TO THE TOP!

Me and Christina had to leave Sophia, we were on the second floor until a person named shadow came at us but Christina got her side with the fake bullets and we made it to the third floor and two more came at us. And we both fire the fake bullets at them and we moved on to the next floor.

"We finally made it!" Christina shouts a little, we headed to the door until a guy with blond hair and almost the same height of the punching bags in the training room started at us but Christina kicks him so hard in the tummy that the guy fell and more guys came from a few floors under us and I hear a click in Christina gun, so I gave her my gun, and I would fight them with my hands.

"Does these guys know not to move on with the fakes bullets?" I scan the room quickly and I found another gun that belong to one of the guy until I hear someone voice and it was jack voice" hey, that's my gun your taking tris" I rip the gun out of jacks hands
"Sorry jack but I have to do this" I say while I shot jack in leg and I ran over to Christina to give her a hand, I started fight them and then Christina ran and got the flag, so I had enough of fighting them with my hand and I grab my gun from the floor and I shot the fake bullets at them and they fell.

Christina came back in to the building"I think you should show them the flag because you made sure we got in here and you had plans on was to, plus your the one that found it on top of a fair-wheel tris" she hands me the flag and I stare at it for a second until I hear a door open and it was John, then Christina grab my gun and shot him in arm" thanks for the flag Christina and sorry John!" I say as I started to the plat from that has stone fencing around it and I made my way out there and I yelled at the top of my lungs" hey everyone, me and chri-" and something tapped me from be hide, it was Christina" you should take the credit tris" and I nod" hey everyone, it was me! that got to the other team flag!" as I yelled at the top of me lungs once again and I saw Christina smiling at me.

Me and Christina rushed down the stairs with the flag in my hand and when we got out of the old building, Four and everyone else that was on my and Christina team was congrats us on our way to get to the top of that building until Four pulled me to the side " wow! I didn't knew that a stiff be that brave of enough to play this game" as Four was smiling at me like I didn't win this game" well, I didn't knew that too but me and Christina made it to the top but Sophia got hit with those bullet and we had to hurry to get to the flag but I hit a little bit of the other team people to also get to the top" I say while I was giggling and we all started to head back to the dauntless compound with the victory in my hand.