DANGER RISE

Chris, Sophia and Jack lead me to the pit, where is Tobias? I have to find him fast and quietly until I see Max and Eric standing by each other as they are talking about something. I am still acting like I'm still under the simulation. everyone that is in Dauntless are under the sims and in lines, I think I notice that short brown hair and those ears! they belong to Tobias! I can't move out of this line or something will happen until I hear someone shouting "what is everyone doing? what's going on?" a young sixteen year old girl shouts then Eric walks over to her "your divergent!" Eric shouts then pulls out his gun and aim it at the girl head then shoot the girl. the girl is now laying on the floor dead until two of Eric guards pick up the dead body and walk away....

I am still in a long line then I see a table of guns then I finally reach to one of the guns and grab it then I load the gun until it made a clicking sound then started to follow the others and I still need a plan to stop her but what are we going to attack?....

We are now in the hallways, walking in two lines now thank god I still have my knifes in my pocket, every time I go to the training room I would steal a few at a time when no one was looking they might come in handy. we are still in the hallways and I see Tyson and he doesn't look like he is under the sim....