THE GAME

Uriah been making out with a pillow for a good 30 min and everyone has gone exact me. I tried to hide behide Tobias" who hasn't gone yet?" Chris says then everyone pointed at me, shoot that hiding behide Tobias didn't help at all so I got out from behide Tobias" ugg... fine" I say as I move to the floor "alright" Uriah smiles devilish towards me "ok, Tris candor or Dauntless?" Uriah says then everyone started to stare at me "um.." I started to stiffen until Tobias slapped my back lightly "Dau-Dauntless" I say as I look back Tobias "alright, I dare you to kiss Jack" Uriah say as Chris stares at me and I stare back at her" no" I say softly "what was that?" Uriah says " no " I say louder "ah! I knew it she would say no! everyone tackle her!" Uriah yells "tris we well give you a 5 second start!" Uriah yells again then I got up and started to run in to the kitchen until shauna jumped on my back and bring me and her to the ground then I landed on my tummy then everyone doggy pile on me then Chris was the last one to tackle me "come on Chris" sophia say as Tobias was breathing in and out by my ear then Chris takes a few steps back and runs then jumps on top of us then we all groan then started to laugh then everyone got off top of me....

It's been awhile and everyone passed out exact me and Tobias then I tipped toe towards him and I say softly "let's go" he nods and gets up quietly then we both intwirled our hands together and headed out the door....

We are now at outside of Tobias's "tris I'm sorry for tackling you" Tobias say "oh don't worry, it was a game and I said no beca-" I say until I got cut off by him " I know and it was a game, it's like you don't do it behide my back and I wouldn't mind it was in front of me if it was a game like that but if it wasn't a game like that-" he say as I cut him off by pressing my lips against his. Tobias is mind and I am his. he starts to unlock the door with his key, opens the door and pulls me in then closes the door then leads me to the sofa and we sat down then he says "tris, I'm so happy that you are my girlfriend, you are everything to me and always will" he says so sweetly "Tobias, I'm so happy that we are together but-" just then he turns his head the other way "I need to put a stop at Jeanine's plan and the reasons why I went to visit Caleb because I talked to my mother about researching the serums and-" then Tobias snaps his head back at me "why didn't you tell me this sooner" he haft yells and haft talk as his smile fades away now looks angry at me "Tobias, I-I was waiting for the right moment and-" I say as my voice started to sound weak "And when are you going to tell me?" He says as he gets up from the sofa " I - I was going to tell you when I got back right after-" I say as I got up beside him as I touch his shoulders until he steps back from me" Tris, I think you should go" he says as I nod and rush over to door then I slip my jacket on and open the door slowly as I turn my head at Tobias then I turn my head back and head out the door as I started to run down the hallway as I turn my head back as I was running then I see Tobias head poking out"TRIS!" he yells but I turn my head facing where I was going and do not turn back then finally made my way outside and head back to the dormitory....

I am now in the dormitory just lay down on my cot, face bury into my pillow as I let little sobs here and there. I need to run, run away for now but I have no where to go now, I can't go back to my parents or Caleb or Tobias's right now but the only place is the dormitory right but at least I'm not alone in here, I have friends that care, just then I heard one of the dormitory doors open as everyone started to pile in to get ready for bed then I see Sophia rushing over to me" Tris, what happen? why are you crying?" she says as I got up to sit, I am now siting up then Sophia wraps her arms around me" Tobi-" then I shook my head as I stop then I say "Four. after you guys were passed out, me and four got out quickly and quietly...remember I told you and the gang that I went out?" I say weakly as I started to stop sobbing" ya "she says as she put her hand on my back and started to pat lightly" well, it all started when we were do the drop off and pick up as I was helping out then I saw something shinny by the other bags of god knows what then I was grab by someone and it was my mother and she told me that to go see Caleb and tell him to research the serums and I was going to tell you guys first and then tell Four after but u told him first then he said that I should of told him when I came back but I was waiting for the right moment then he ask me to leave and I did and that's how I'm in here tonight" I say as Sophia arms are still around me and I started to sob in her shoulder as the gang came rushing over to us "thanks Sophia" I say as she removes her arms " Tris what happen? are you okay?" Chris says as she sits down on my cot beside Sophia" I will tell you and the rest of the gang tomorrow morning okay" I say as Sophia and Chris gets off of my cot and head back to their cot so I slid back down on my cot and to doze off....