FAIRSWHEEL!

I saw a perfect place to look and to find Eric's team flag, so I climb the fairs-wheel to get a better look until I heard a noise at the bottom of me, I look down and it was Four that climbed the fair-wheel.

"What are you doing?"
"I'm trying to get a better look"
I am higher then I thought and I look back," this is high enough tris" Four say while looking down and back to me" I think you can stay down here and I go up there" I say and I look back up until I notice that Four has a fear of highs "Four are sacred of highs?" Four looks down, up and towards me and he started to climb up little, to my heels"what do you think tris" I climbed a bit higher until I step on a bar that was rusty ,and it snap and I almost fell off until Four hand caught me by my hip "thanks" I say while I saw something glowing a bright green" there their flag" I say when I found a plat form to stand on
"Lets go back down and tell the others that we located it at the top of that old building.

We headed back down to the others and tell them that we found Eric's team flag, we finally made it back to the ground and we rush back to the others" we all should slip up and come back in to a group at the front of that old building ok every one" Four says while pointing at the old building" got it Four" I say while I saw something move and I bet it is Tyson, BAM! one of those bullets almost hit me and thank god I doges it and I ran quickly be hide a building and I heard a noise, I turn around quickly and it was Sophia and Christina that spook me a little "so their flag is up there?" Sophia says while pointing her head at it" yes and the three of us will go up there but we have to slip up and then the three of us will head to the top" I say softly...

I ran and then ducked be hide a small building and I saw Christina and Tyson had her at gunpoint and then I ran up be hide him and then I shot him in the leg from be hide" ah!" Tyson scream, "you two are morons!" Tyson says as he is glaring at us but I can't tell because its dark out, " hey, I shot you from be hide and you let your guard down also" I say as me and Christina rushed to the old building that had Eric's team flag.

I saw Sophia on the ground with one of the fake bullets" Sophia!, who did this to you?" as Christina ran over to see her "it.. it was Sophie that shot me" Sophia say while smiling" guys, I hate to break this up but we have to get to the top of this building and more are coming at us" I say as I open a door that lead to a staircase inside of this building...