THE RING

Eric change the fight right after dinner and then we will get ready to play capture the flag after this...

Jack and this girl named Sophie started towards the mat and they also started to glare at each other until Tyson says "fight already!" and they did Sophie ran and did a uppercut but jack grab her wrist and kicks her right leg and then she go's on one knee and bites him on the hand and he loosen his grip and kicks her in the ribs and she falls to the ground and then she smirks" what is that all you got?" she says, then she grabbed his leg and pulled him in and he ended on his back, Sophie got up quickly and kicks him hard on the side but he bit her ankle and pull her in so she fell on her back with a blood nose, a cut on her lip and redish knuckles, then she black out and people came and pick her up and left the room, Jack had a cut lip, a cut on the side of his face, redish knuckles and a little bit of blood coming out of his nose and then he walks off the mat so other people can fight .

ONE HOUR LATER....

" Tris and Tyson on the mat" Eric say while me and Tyson were glare each other back and fort with dead shot glares until Tyson starts to the mat, I started towards the mat until Four grab my arm as we passed each quickly " be careful tris" he relays quietly, i nodded and I started to the mat again.

While me and Tyson were on the mat and get in our stance to fight"should I go easy on you stiff or the hard way?" Tyson says while I was giving him dead shot glares "does it really matter Tyson?" I say while I was still glaring at him " fight you TWO!" Eric says while sounding mad until Tyson throws a punch at me in my ribs and I kicks him in his side and he takes a few steps back and I landed a punch on his cheek and my knuckles started to throb but then I landed a punch again and he caught my fist, twists it, kicks my side again and I fell on the ground with a blood nose and a cut on my lip, I started to get up slowly but I wasn't to fast enough and he kicks me again and I landed on my face first on the mat and I got mad that the blood in my face was hot and then I got up and black out!