WARING ME?!

It was already after breakfast and I walk to the lobby, so I can go on the first drop off and pick up because I am a bit swore from way happen to me last night and I just want that to stay out of my head for now....

When I walk in the lobby,then I see Eric with Four"hi Four" I say as I walk over"oh it's just you stiff?" Eric says as he was giving me glares" yes but the others are coming" I say as someone tapped me from be hide, then I turn around and I see the gang" oh hey" I say as I see Chris, Sophia, Jack, Lynn, Shauna, Marlene, Zeke and Uriah"hey tris, you left petty quickly from the dinning hall" Marlene say as she was eating a muffin and it look like a carrot muffin" um, mar can I have bit?" I say as I was smiling little" um, sure" mar says as she hands me her muffin" thanks" I say as I took a small bite" everyone over here now!" Eric say as he was giving me evil dead shot glares"what pissed Eric off ?" Lynn says softy as we walk to were Four and Eric was standing" hey Tris" Four says with a small smile" hi and can we do this quickly?" I say and Eric and the gang when to the first truck" sure, me and you can ditch after the first load"Four says as we walk outside and headed toward the two seater truck, then me and Four open the truck and got in quickly and four turn on the truck so we can follow the others...

"Hurry up Tris" Chris say as she was giving me a hand with this one bag of heavy food or something"k" I say as I lifted up on to the other truck and then I see something shining by the huge stacks of god knows what and I walk over there, then I got grabbed by my left arm and my month got cover by someone hand and I open my eyes and I see my mother, then my mother uncover my month quietly" mom?" I say softly as I am looking at her" Beatrice, you are not safe." " What?." "What did you get for your result?." "I got three on my test." "what were they?." I look down at my shoes" they were Abnegation, Dauntless and Erudite." "Beatrice, the DIVERGENT is in danger and you need to be careful." "yes I know mom but why are you here?." "I just knew you where going to be here" mom say as she shacks her head to the left side and then the right side and back at me" Beatrice go see your brother caleb and ask him to do some research on the serums and do it quick please." "I will mom." "Beatrice, the one that want to kill every DIVERGENT is-." She says as I begun to cut her off "is Jeanine Matthews, I know." "Beatrice, that isn't the point, you and all the DIVERGENTS are being hunted down and to be killed." "mom, I don't want to be killed and I also will put a stop to Jeanine." "that's my girl and it is tim-." and then I heard someone coming" you there, come on we are about to leave and come back for the second load." then the guy turned and go's the the other way, then I turn back to my mom but she was gone and I headed back to the others where and I saw Four...

"Hey Tris!" Four say while he was running over to me" hi Four" I say as I was smiling at him"are you ready to ditch this place?." "ya." "then lets go." "go where?." "wait and see." And then I started to follow Four, but where is he taking me?