PART 2 (Chapter 2)

Angelina's POV:

"Come on dad step on it I'm already ten minutes late".

Dad groaned and horned at the car in front of us while swearing as well.

"Great I'm going to be late on the first day back to school and it's your entire fault dad".

He gasped and put his head out the car window.

"OI IM A LAWYER AND IF YOU DONT MOVE OUT OF MY WAY I'LL PUT YOU IN JAIL!"

Dad rolled up the window and waited for the car to turn and it did.

"Dad you can't do that".

He smirked and started driving fast.

"Oh yes I can".

I smiled at dad's silliness. He managed to get me on time we both got out of the car and ran quickly inside to the reception.

"Why hello Mr. Smith it's good to see you".

The old women whose name was 'Ruby' said. My dad gave her a smile.

"You to Ruby. I was just wondering it was my fault Angelina is late to school can you just make her a note, and give her, her timetable".

She nodded and started writing something down she handed it to him. He read through it and gave me the note.

"Ok pumpkin I got to go now bye"

I gave dad a kiss on the cheek; he scuffed my hair and ran down the corridor and outside the building.

"Sweetie you have a really nice dad there don't you".

I smiled at her.

"Yes I do".

She handed me my timetable. I took it from her and began walking down I had history and a new teacher called Mr. Hunter.

He must be the new replacement for History ever since what happened with Mr. Mark. I quickly ran to my history class to see everyone talking loudly.

I walked in the classroom and saw no teacher that's odd. I found Tyler and went over and sat next to him.

"Hey where's the teacher?"

Ty shrugged. We started talking about some stuff when I heard a loud bang. With that the most amazement smell hit my nose.

I smelled the air it smelled of roses and peaches which is weird. And everybody went quiet. When suddenly I felt a really big pain in the middle of my stomach.

I wrapped an arm around it and tried not to vomit. Oh I knew eating all those pancakes was a really bad idea.

"Angel are you ok?"

I looked up at Ty and noticed there were double of him. 

"Ty why are their two of you?"

"Angel are you feeling well?"

"Ty I need to go to the bathroom".

I put on hand on the table and managed to get up; I took a step but landed on the floor making the pain in my stomach worse.

"OH MY GOD SHE'S BLEEDING!"

I heard someone scream. I looked up at the white ceiling and concentrated on that making sure not to fall asleep.

I felt someone hold onto my hand I looked to my right and saw it was Ty.

"OK EVERYBODY BACK UP I NEED YOU TO GIVE HER AIR!"

I heard a new loud voice say. I smiled in satisfaction I want to listen to that voice all day even though I didn't know who it was.

I closed my eyes and saw flashing images of Mr. Mark dying and Loki and then mom.