(Chapter 17)

CHAPTER 17 (SHORT CHAPTER AGAIN.......SORRY)

"This is very confusing how did you being in the woods lead to you being in a room tied up". Dad started pacing up and down the room.

I currently just told him about my dream that I had last night and unfortunately I'm ill with a migraine. Dad being a hero wanted to stay home and take care of me because I'm not able to take care of myself which is very very stupid.

"Maybe when mom told me to stay away I didn't listen to her and went and somehow maybe I ended up there". Dad came and sat down next to me still concentrating hard.

"Dad, would you stop thinking so much!". He looked at me with an angry face.

"No I have to think Angelina, this is very important and has a lot of dangers which is not good!" He got and left the room slamming the door behind him. 

What am I going to do everything is getting so complicated. 

BEEP...........BEEP..........BEEP

Where is that sound coming from? I felt something vibrate underneath me I stood up and saw my mobile, great I was sitting on my phone what a great experience to live through. I unlocked it and saw that I got a message from someone

I'm sure you don't what to see any one you love to get hurt. So in order to stop this you have to come to the woods at mid-night and if you tell anyone I'll know and trust me, I'll do a lot of things that will put you and your family in harms way.

Who the hell is this? I know I'll call back and find out I dialed the person who sent me the text.

I'm sorry but this number does not exists. 

Now I'm getting scared who the hell is this person? What do they want? I guess i'll have to find out tonight then, I'll have to sneak through either my bedroom window or if everyone is asleep through the front door.