(Chapter 7)

When I entered the class with Tyler everyone started clapping I looked at Tyler and said.

"Why are you clapping". He smirked at me then looked back at everyone else.

"Properly because you kicked Stephani ass".

"Oh thats why". The clapping started to fade away, and people were watching me and Tyler.

"Yeh come on you can sit next to me". He gestured me towards his table.

I went and sat next to Tyler when I saw Stephani come in, I quickly turned my head and looked at Tyler.

"Hey what happened Ang". Wow I already got a nickname from him.

"Look whos there". I pointed in Stephani's direction he looked there and smirked.

"Is she coming here". I was whispering to him, I don't know why really.

"Yeh but dont worry".

"Excuse bitch but you are sitting next to my boyfriend". I turned around and realized she was talking to me and boyfriend?

Tyler looked at her and said

"Stephani we never dated and you dont even sit next to me". He gave her a are-you-dumb-look.

"Yes I do".

"No you dont".

She looked at me and glared she walked of and sat right behind us.

I turned my attention to the front and the teacher was there he looked like he was in his 40s he start calling names from the register.

"Angelina Smith" he looked around the class I put my hand up, he looked at me and smiled.

"Ah you must be the new student why dont you get up here and tell us about yourself...na im just kidding you dont need to come up here and embarras your self". I really like this teacher.

He said all of the names and said we are going to learn about world war 1.

Everyone groaned even Tyler I looked at him and smiled he smiled back I turned my attention to the teacher.

"Can anyone tell me what propaganda means". He started looking around the class but no one put there hand up.

I slowly put my hand up he looked at me and pointed

"Yes Miss.Smith".

"Um propoganda is when the goverment make posters to convince people to go to the war".