PART 2 (Chapter 1)

It's been one year since Mr. Mark passed away. I never went to school because I've been really ill and it's been taking me really long to heal for some odd reason.

But everything is great I guess. Juliet is back and Tyler is really happy. I get really happy when I see them together they love each other so much.

As for me I guess everything is going to go back to the way it is. Juliet can't exactly come back to school because people thought that she was kidnapped.

But the police know that she is found and they said that it is better if she has a home education. But ever since Juliet is a vampire she already had her education done in the past.

Right now I'm actually getting ready for school. First day back after a year let's see how exciting that's going to be.

"Angel are you ready to go?"

I heard Tyler's voice from the outside of my bedroom door. I picked up my bag from the floor and walked over to the door opening it.

Tyler smiled at me. I smiled back at him as he grabbed my hand. He brought me downstairs where I found everyone eating breakfast like a happy family.

"Oh no honey why are you crying?"

Claire said coming up to me to put her arm around my shoulder. I felt wetness on my cheek that's strange I didn't even realize I was crying.

"It's just it's so good to see everyone together smiling and I want it to stay that way as well".

Everyone ahhhhhh'd as Claire hugged me.

"Group hug!

I heard Dustin yell. Then I felt arms all around me blocking out air which making it hard for me to breath.

"You guys I can't breathe".

They laughed and let go of me.

"Come and eat your gone so skinny now".

Juliet said grabbing hold of my arm. 

"We got your favourite chocolate pancakes".

Dad said smiling to me and pointing at the chocolate pancakes. I felt my tummy grumble as I made my way towards the table.

"Ok dig in".

I did what they told me and digged into my food. I moaned in delight as I felt dad next to me chuckle.

"What time is it?"

I said asking Dustin. He looked at his watch.

"We have fifteen minutes to get to school".

My eyes widened. I quickly took a big bite and got up from my chair. I felt someone pull me down and noticed it was dad.

"You guys can go to school. Angel you will eat all of this and it doesn't matter if you are late I will drop you of myself to school and explain to the teacher why you are late".

I smiled at dad. 

"Ok then see you later sis and were taking your car".

Before I had a chance to speak Dustin and Tyler ran out the house making me, dad, Claire and Juliet to laugh.

"Boys these days".

Juliet said rolling her eyes and resumed back to eating.

"Ummm dad I don't think I can eat anymore".

I said pushing the plate away from me. Juliet across me pushed it back to me.

"Come on you have to eat something that's why your gone so weak, and taking so long to heal you haven't been eating a lot".

I looked over at dad and gave him a helpless look. He shrugged and picked up the fork and knife cutting a piece and brining it towards my house.

"Here comes the airplane".

I started laughing at dad's silliness.

"Dad I'm not a baby anymore".

"Well if you eat all of it maybe I won't treat you like a baby".

He began making noises with his mouth so I gave up and opened my mouth. He put all of it into my mouth while I tried biting it.

"Well you have eaten all of it so it's time to drop you of to school".

Once I had finished eating the remainder piece that was in my mouth I picked up my bag of the floor and got up.

"Have a nice day you guys".

Claire and Juliet waved me and dad goodbye as we left the front door.

SO THIS IS THE FIRST CHAPTER FOR PART 2

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK BY COMMENTING BELOW.

AND TO LET ME KNOW YOU LIKE IT JUST GIVE ME A VOTE