(Chapter 22)

Angelina's POV:

I hear laughter. Not the good laughter but the evil laughter. Why is someone laughing? I slowly open my eyes to see myself on the floor and Juliet tied to a chair. I was about to get up but the vampire guy came.

I quickly closed my eyes again. I can't believe he caught us. This is bad. This is just so bad. 

I heard Juliet crying. What is he doing to her? I slowly opened my eyes but couldn't see Juliet's face because the asshole was blocking her.

I slowly as possible got up from the floor propping my elbows and putting the weight on them.

Standing in the dark. She's dancing on the table's. Looking through the glass. She's someone else's angel

I quickly lay back down closing my eyes shut. My cell phone just had to ring right now. I wonder who is calling me.

I heard loud footsteps coming towards my way but I still kept my eyes shut. I felt him take the phone out of my pocket.

"Pumpkin I know you’re awake".

I heard him say from above me. I slowly opened my eyes to see him smirking down at me.

"How did you know?"

I said to him not daring to get up from the floor. He laughed and shook his head. He began walking around me.

"Well angel how about you get up and I tell you".

I propped up but pain washed through the ride side of my stomach, as I just realized he kicked me. I clutched onto the side of my stomach in pain.

"Oh would you look at that the powerful one is in pain. Well then how does this feel".

He suddenly yanked my hair; I bit down my lip from trying not to scream in pain. This time he punched me across the face, which made me fall to the floor not being able to get up.

"You’re pathetic just like your mother and sister".

I clenched my fist, feeling really angry. I may have not ever met my mother but no one insults her.

"STOP RIGHT THEIR LOKI!"

A very familiar voice said. I looked up and saw.............