(Chapter 13)

Mystery POV  

  I sat on my throne watching all of the disgusting slaves sweating and working, good they all deserve this. I saw my human slave make it's way towards me, I pointed to the ground he keeled down and began rubbing my foot.  

  "Now what is it, that you wanted to tell me?" He didn't look up but continued to massage my foot.  

  "The girl, she has been found". Ah this is the best est news I have heard since all of my life.     "Good, good, now where is she?". The boy moved onto the next foot and started massaging that one.

    "She is currently living with her dad and um, she knows what she is and what her dad is".

      "I want you to do me a little favor.................... 

    ANGELINA'S POV  

  I am now currently in my car waiting outside of Sam's house. Should I confront her? No, that's wrong.........right? Oh for hell sake I don't know what to do!"?  

  I slammed my hands on the steering wheel and lay my head down on the seat.

    "Go, she will understand, why are you scared?" 

"I'm not scared, it's just I don't know if it seems right?".

"Stop being a pussy and get in there".

I sighed and got out of the car, stupid Jenny for making me do this.  

  "Hey I heard that". Jenny said angrily.

"Well darling' you were supposed to". 

She shut up I walked up to the door steps of the house and before I had a chance to knock Sam opened it with a big smile on her face.

"I know, your hear to tell me that you know me and my dad are vampires". Wow that suprisingly unexpected.     "Wait, how did you know?".  

  "Well I can read your mind, whenever I want, I don't know why but when she said this I felt kinda angry, I mean who reads people's mind's whenever they want to that is just typically rude.

    "Oh and your also feeling really angry". Ok did she just read my mind again, I blocked out everything so she couldn't read anything now.

    "Did you just read my mind again?". She shrugged.  

  "No I can tell aura's so I saw a mudded red glow on top of your head which means your angry. That's actually kinds cool I wish I could tell aura's.

    "Can you tell me the different color meanings if you don't mind?".  

  "No not at all, ok  

deep red means grounded, realistic, active, strong will-power, survival-oriented.

Pink-bright and light means loving, tender, sensitive, sensual, artistic, affection, purity, compassion; new or revived romance relationship.

Yellow means relates to the spleen and life energy. It is the color of awakening, inspiration, intelligence and action shared, creative, playful, optimistic, easy-going.

Green means relates to heart and lungs. It is very comfortable, healthy color of nature. When seen in the aura this usually represnts growth and balance, and most of all, something that leads to change. Love of people, animals, nature; teacher; social.

Turquoise means it relates to the immune system. Sensitive, compassionate, healer, therapist.

Blue means it relates to the throat, thyroid. Cool, calm, and collected. Caring, loving, love to help others, sensitive, intuitive.

Indigo means it relates to the third eye, visual and gland. Intuitive, sensitive, deep feeling.

Violet means it relates to crown, pineal gland and nervous system. The most sensitive and wisest of colors. This is the intuitive color in the aura, and reveals psychic power of attunement with self. Intuitive, visionary, futuristic, idealistic, artistic, magical.

Lavender means imagination, visionary, daydreamer, etheric".

I understood everything she was saying but I was just really lost, she snapped her fingers in front of me I got out of my gaze and looked at her.

"Well looks like your lavender right now, your a bit of a daydreamer aren't you". She smirked at me.

"Yeh sorry, there were just so many colors, but I did listen".

"Ok, so come on in then". She gestured me to go in.

"Um actually I have to go and meet someone but thanks for the offer". She looked sad but hid it with a smile.

"Ok well catch you later". I waved at her and headed towards my car and drove of. 

"Hey you guys I'm home". I shut the front door behind me, everyone was quiet really quiet might I say.

"Is anyone home?". Still no answer but the silence.

I went and sat on the couch, everyone is always so bloody busy, losers. I lay down on the couch and closed my eyes.

"Mom?...........................

"Yes sweety, it's me you need to listen to me ok!" She took my hands in her's and had a very scared look on her face.

"Just find your dad, Tyler and brother and get out of this place, I know why you came here but you need to go". 

"But I can't just let him take her like that". 

"I know, but you need to go, he's very dangerous he wants something but you cannot have it". 

"What does he want! Why does he want it?!

"He wants you". 

I woke up, I was sweating alot, who is this man that mom mentioned in the dream and which girl am I there for, and why were Tyler, dad and Dustin doing there?". I heard the front door unlock, in came Tyler, dad and Dustin. Tyler came running towards me and sat down.

"Angelina, what happened? Are you ok? You look a little shaken up".

"I had another dream".

"What happened in it this time?" Dad had asked.

"I's like it carried on from the previous one, mom is there and she's telling me that I need to find you guys and get out of the place and that I came there because I was finding a girl, and that there's this man and he wants me". Dad came and gave me a side hug.

"I'm sorry I got you involved in this stuff". I looked at dad, he looked guilty.

"Dad stop ok, sooner or later I would have found out anyway and by the way I'm glad you got me involved in this stuff, because you needed my help and I needed yours". I put my hand on dad's arm he looked up and hugged me.

"Aw well isn't this a very nice father-daughter moment then". I looked over at Dustin and chased him, good thing I was fast so I caught him easily. 

"Come here bro". I hugged him, when I let go he looked surprised