(Chapter 21)

"What?"

I said looking at the girl weirdly.

"It's me Juliet. Dustin showed me a picture of you. And your dad never stopped talking about you; he always said I wish she was here to see you".

I slowly walked up to her as I took everything about her in. So it's not a trick she knows Dustin and dad but I should still ask her questions.

"Ok then. It seems you know a lot about me then. I know that the fact you know my name, and my brother's name. But how do I know that you’re not lying?"

Her face spread into a small smile

"My mate is Tyler".

I exhaled and raised my eyebrows as I began walking towards her.

"Well then hi my sister".

Her face spread into a huge smile as she hugged me. I smiled and hugged her back. I like her good thing she wasn't a stuck up Barbie doll.

"Yes good thing I wasn't a stuck up Barbie doll".

She said placing her hands on her hips. I opened my mouth to say something but she cut me off.

"It's ok I was hoping the same about you as well. But I knew you weren't going to be your dad told me everything about you and how you were".

I nodded my head and then remembered I was here for a reason.

"Listen Juliet how did you go missing?"

She sighed and gestured for me to take a seat on the dirty chair. I shook my head.

"No I'm good".

She rolled her eyes and sat on a chair. She looked down at her lap as she tapped her feet on the floor.

"I didn't go missing. I was taken for a reason".

She said looking back up at me. I walked up to her and put my arm around her as I crouched down onto the ground.

"Why were you taken?"

She sighed.

 "Because I'm not meant to be a daughter of a werewolf. So they took me, just like they did for our mom. I hope they told you what happened".

I nodded my head and gestured for her to carry on.

"So anyway they kept me here tortured as a slave and telling me that their waiting for another strong one to come along".

"Which strong one?"

I said. I noticed her gulp as she started fidgeting with her fingers and putting her behind her ear.

"You?"

She said looking at me. I took my arm off her and stood up. Me? So now I know what those dreams meant. That man was calling me because of me being a strong one. But it has to be a reason why other than the strong one.

"Juliet and Angelina I know you’re in here!"

I looked back and noticed someone trying to open the door. That voice sounds like the guy with the blood shoot red eyes.

"Angelina run!"

Juliet said shouting at me trying to push me to the door. I gripped my feet hard onto the floor.

"I am not leaving without you".

I said to her. She looked at me sadly before looking over her shoulder.

"He'll catch you to and I don't want that".

"ANGELINA LOOK OUT!"