PART 2 (Last Chapter)

A/N: THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER OF WHAT'S YOUR LITTLE SECRET. I WANT TO SA A BIG THANK YOU FOR EVERYONE THAT HAS BEEN READING, VOTING, COMMENTING AND ADDING TO THEIR READING LIST.

Angelina's POV: 

(2 years later)

"Valerie sweety come here" I opened my arms up for my little one year old daughter to come to me. Her blue/brown eyes popped open and a smile formed on her face making two little dimples. She came running into my arms.

That's right I had a girl and it's been two years since Richard died. I'm still living in dad's house everyone is supporting me, Matthew comes by often to see me. I forgave him because you can't just keep pushing people away forever.

I'm going to college now as wel doing a forensic science course which is really awesome. I still miss him every single day it's not the same. Seconds feel like minutes, minutes feel like hours , hours feel like days and days feel like years. 

"Mommy" My eyes snapped back to Valerie. She just started speaking and the first thing she said was well mommy.

"Yes my little cupcake" She started laughing at what I said. She looks like Richard, every little thing about her is the same.

DING DONG! DING DONG!

"Oh there is the doorbell lets goand see who it is" I picked her up and placed her on my hip walking towards the door, I opened it with my spare hand and looked at the person.

My eyes widened at the sight in front of me, no that's impossible.

"Richard?"