PART 2 (Chapter 8)

Angelina's POV:

"Oh my gods Angelina are you feeling ok?"

I shook my head as a no and clutched my stomach tightly. My stomach pain's are back again and they are twice as worse.

"Shall I drop you off to the nurse?"

I heard Ty say next to me. I nodded my head as I felt his big hand wrapped around my arm pulling me up from the cafeteria seat.

"Do you feel sick?"

I closed my eyes in annoyance. I just want to tell Ty to shut his mouth just for one flicking minute but that will be rude.

I noticed the bright green door of the nurse's room. Ty knocked on their and out came the old nurse.

"Oh honey are your stomach pains back again?"

I nodded my head then looked at her confused. How does she know about my stomach pains?

"How do you know?"

I noticed my voice came out really husky.

"Your dad phoned in at least each five minute asking if you came to the office"

I nodded my head. Dad is really worried about me.

"Well then come on in and have a lie down and I'll get you some tablets to eat"

I nodded my head as the nurse took a hold of my hand out of Tyler's

"Ok Tyler you can go now your lesson is about to start"

I heard Ty groan while the nurse gave him a death glare.

"Fine! Can you at least give me a note so I can give Mr. Hunter"

My heart skipped a beat when I heard the name Mr. Hunter. It brought that feeling of butterflies in my stomach.

"Ok fine. Let me just put Angelina on the bed first"

She grabbed hold of my arm and led me over to the bed. I managed to lie down on it while I watched her write down the note.

"Feel better Angel?"

Tyler said before leaving. I smiled and closed my eyes.

"Honey I'm going to call your dad and tell him to pick you up

I nodded my head for her. Yay a good sleep I will now get.