Chapter 31: Training Time

When (Y/N) woke up, he saw that the sun was going down and he was still in the hot springs. He got out, stretched, and went back to the boys room to get changed. He switched back into his school outfit and heard his stomach start growling. He left the room and went back into the cafeteria. He saw that the whole class finally arrived and were chowing down on all the food they could get their hands on. As soon as he stepped into the room...

Kaminari: YOU! WHERE DID YOU RUN OFF TOO?!

(Y/N): Huh?

Ashido: It took us eight hours to clear that thing! EIGHT! HOURS!

(Y/N): I, uh...

Aizawa: I gave him direct orders to not help you.

Aizawa appeared out of nowhere and put his hand on (Y/N)'s shoulder.

Yaoyorozu: But why? He's part of our class and should be working with us.

Aizawa: Remember what I said at the beginning of the year? Effort and talent are two very different things. A group of the talented took eight hours whereas it took the one who puts effort in an hour and a half. Remember that for tomorrow.

(Timeskip)

After getting a bite to eat, Class 1-A went to the hot springs. (Y/N) didn't go because of his previous soak so he just went to bed. Aizawa woke the kids up and told them to meet him outside at 5:30 in the morning. Everyone got their gym clothes on and went outside while still trying to wake themselves up. Notably, (Y/N) went out without any of his weapons.

Aizawa: Good morning, ladies and gentlemen! Today, we will begin training camp to increase your strength in earnest. The goal of this training camp will be to increase everyone's strength and with that, for everyone to earn their provisional licenses. It is to prepare you all to face hostels that are becoming more real by the minute. Proceed carefully. So Bakugo,..

He then tossed the same ball that they threw in the fitness test in the beginning of the year.

Aizawa: Try throwing that.

Bakugo: This is from the fitness test...

Aizawa: Your previous record, from right after you started school, was 705.2 meters. Let's see how much you've improved.

Mina: Oh, we're checking our progress?

Sero: Since a lot has happened in these past three months, huh? Maybe he can throw it a kilometer or something now! Do it, Bakugo!

Bakugo: Then... Here I go... Go to hell!

Using his explosions as he threw it, the ball flew up and into the forest.

Aizawa: 709.6 meters.

Sero: Huh? It's less than I thought...

Aizawa: It's been about three months since you started high school. Through various experiences, you all have definitely improved. But that improvement has mainly been in the mental and technical levels, with some increase in stamina. As you can see, your Quirks themselves have not improved that much. That's why we will work on improving your Quirks starting today. It'll be so hard you'll feel like dying, but try to not actually die...

(Timeskip)

Quirk training is now in full swing. Everyone is doing exercises to improve themselves and their Quirks. Whether it be Bakugo plunging his hands into boiling hot water for his explosive sweat, Iida doing long distance runs to improve his legs and stamina, or Midoriya doing physical exercises with another Wild Wild Pussycat Member: Tiger. Where is (Y/N) you ask? Let's see. He's doing his own form of training. Not to improve his breathing, but to improve his physical strength. Right now, he is struggling to push a boulder ten times as big as he is. In his Sun Mark Mode, he can push it. Not very far, but it's better than in his base form. He spent hours, on top of one of the mountains, not making it move a single inch. It was to the point that his body was drenched in sweat from how much he was pushing himself. When he took a breather, he reached into his pocket and pulled out a familiar black book.