Chapter 3: Mr.President

(Y/N) and Iida get the signal to start from All Might. (Y/N) walks up to the building and gets down on his knees.

Iida: What are you doing?

(Y/N): I'm figuring out their location. We can figure out a plan from there.

(Y/N) then stretches out his arms.

(Y/N): Breath of Beast Seventh Fang: Spatial Awareness!

There was now a clear image of the layout of the building, the two inside, and the bomb to (Y/N)

(Y/N): I see it. There is one person standing in front of the bomb. The air around them is colder than anywhere else so it must be Todoroki. The other one is heading our way so it must be Tokoyami.

Iida: Amazing. So what's the plan?

(Y/N): It looks like we will be fighting Tokoyami first. From his footage and general observations of his quirk, he is stronger in dark places and light is his weakness. I can deal with that easily but I still want you to back me up just in case it goes wrong. The problem will be Todoroki. I will distract him while you run in with your speed quirk and touch the bomb before he can do anything.

Iida: Alright, that's a plan I can get behind.

(Y/N) gets up, grabs his sword from the ground and the two head inside. They are quickly met by Tokoyami who sends his Dark Shadow after the two.

(Y/N): Breath of Flame Second Form: Rising Scorching Sun!

(Y/N) slashes upwards in front of Dark Shadow causing a trail of fire to be left behind

(Y/N) slashes upwards in front of Dark Shadow causing a trail of fire to be left behind. This causes Dark Shadow to retreat due to the light.

(Y/N): I knew it. Now!

Iida speeds over behind Tokoyami and kicks him in the back, sending him into a wall and knocking him out.

(Y/N): Good work. Let's keep going.

(Y/N) and Iida continue on up the building via (Y/N)'s directions until they reach the room with Todoroki and the bomb. Just (Y/N) walks in.

Todoroki: I felt like you would make it past him. But you're not getting near the bomb.