The Bully

"No!! Leave me alone!" Shrieked 7 year old Amber. "Give us your little pink bike and I will let you have your stupid bear back." Yelled 10 year old Austin. Amber was being held up by two other 10 year old boys demanding for her little pink bike.
8 year old Luke watched from a distance and was trying to decide wether to save her or run. "What should I do?" Luke asked himself. He saw the tears in the little girls eyes so he decided to help. Luke grabbed his sling shot and picked up a rock. He shot and hit Austin in the back of the head. Austin was furious so he threw the teddy bear and told his friends "C'mon don't let that kid get away!"

Luke ran as fast as he could in a circle and grabbed the little girl by her hand and yelled "Follow me!" They ran to his daddy's farm and yelled for mama. When Mrs. LeClaire Bryan stepped out with that look in her eye Austin and his friends stopped in their tracks. She yelled for them to get over here but they got away. LeClaire looked at Amber and said "Aww darlin let me get you cleaned up." Amber had three cuts on her face from where the boys pushed her off of her bike and one big cut on her leg that may have needed stitches. Amber was still crying because of the pain on her leg. "Luke go get me a rag!" Shouted LeClaire. "Yes mam" said Luke. When Luke returned he saw the little girl looking at him. She limped over to him and said "Thank you so much!" Luke responded and said "Aww it wasn't much.. I didn't get your bike back though" Amber looks up at him and says "I don't care about the bike, as long as they didn't get my bear." Luke giggles and invites Amber down to the Muckalee Creek to skip rocks. "Mrs.LeClaire says as soon as I get my leg wrapped up I can." says Amber.