The Bar

Amber's POV
We were at a bar and I was still too young to drink alcohol, so I ordered a virgin strawberry daiquiri. Luke stood by me the whole time and made sure any other guy knew I was his. He looked like a puppy protecting its food! I gotta admit, it was adorable. I wondered what he would do if a guy came over here. Luke walked away for a second to get another daiquiri for me, then it happened. "Hey girl, wanna get away from this guy and have a night out by ourselves?" I heard a voice say. I turned around and looked at Luke. "Umm no." I said. "Cmon babe it'll be fun!" He argued and grabbed my hand. I jerked away and pushed him backwards. He now looked very angry and charged at me. I saw Luke running from the bar. He hit him with his shoulder like a football player and climbed on top of him. Luke repeatedly hit him in the face until a bouncer ran to get him off. The other guy was out cold and Luke got kicked out. Of course I went with him!
"Sorry about that, I don't know what came over me." Luke said looking down and rubbing the back of his neck nervously. "Luke, it's okay. I like it when your protective! It makes me feel safe." I said smiling. "At least that guy knows not to mess with you." I joked leaning my head on his.
Luke's POV
We got in the truck and about five minutes later I looked over and saw her sleeping. I couldn't help but smile because when she slept it was the cutest thing in the world.
When we got home she was still asleep. I picked her up and carried her inside. When I laid her down on the bed I heard her say, "I wasn't asleep. I just didn't wanna walk in." I turned around and saw her sitting up. She laughed and so did I. "Well you had me fooled." I said.
She got up and asked if I was hungry. "Yeah a little bit but it's midnight." I said. She walked into the kitchen and started making some popcorn.I love popcorn and so does she. "Yay!" I said jokingly. She finally got finished and we sat down and watched a movie.
She looked down at my arms and squeezed them. "Gosh!" She said giggling. "What? These guns?" I laughed back and flexed. "Can't get these kinda muscles anywhere but a farm!" I sang. Then I realized that would make a great song.
When we finished watching the movie I was putting together lyrics. "Hey Amber? What rhymes with soft?" I asked. She laughed and said "I don't know... Loft?"
I looked at her and sung "You need hands, rough not soft, to come and warm you up, up in that cold hay loft."
She laughed and hugged me. "That's definitely gonna be a good one!"